Vape Mail 2024

You do know we have a problem right? :joy::joy:
It’s actuality taken the DR v2’s spot. I do still test on the v2. Once I got the airflow down on the pro, the flavor is so good!! Bottom open and 3 rows open on top!

8 Likes
10 Likes

I’m almost the same; bottom open, 2 rows on top

6 Likes

Wow…That is maybe my fave dual coil rda. The mini

6 Likes

Asgard mini used to be my favorite rda, but the DR v2 and DR pro have better flavor imo!

6 Likes

The Asgard Mini was my favorite RDA but now I have to agree with @Lynda_Marie, The DR Pro is superior in flavor production imo. I’ve never used the DR v2.

5 Likes

Man i wish i saw this comparison back when i was trying to decide between the asgard mini and dr pro. I went with the asgard mini. Its pretty good but not a flavor banger like my single coil rda dr solo and elder dragon

4 Likes

The Elder Dragon, is/was a dense flavor chucking machine.

4 Likes

Yea its my number1. Nothing iv tried can beat a elder in flavor

5 Likes

This is going back a little bit the Recurve out proforms them all.

5 Likes

I have the recurve but its not ny fav. Its good just dont match the dragon and dr solo for me

4 Likes

The Dragon is a over hype for me. It nice but the Recurve is so much more flexible. Airflow and build quality can’t be beat. Airflow adjustment and it’s the first RDA with wells rather than a flat deck. It’s eazyer to build on and more flexible coil builds makes it the better of the two.

4 Likes

I agree 100%

It’s right up there next to my DR Pro for me, regardless, the Elder is fantastic!

4 Likes

I can’t say that the Elder Dragon is really overhyped just that a lot of folks really like it. I tried to really enjoy it but it just had too much airflow. I’m partial to my Asmodus C4 something about it maybe the honeycomb airflow makes it really smooth and restrictive.

4 Likes

The Dragon has great flavor, don’t get me wrong. Some of my favorite mods are bottom feeders. If all you do is test flavors and drip the ED is excellent. It’s cheaper to replace cotton and saves time. It’s not a great bottom feed RDA. The Recurve has great taste. Dule coils allows easy coil builds to any Ohm range and I can leave the house with 7/8ml of juice before having to refill.

5 Likes

We may be thinking of different recurves. I have the single coil recurve. I do like it. My only cons on it really are it tends to leak a little right past the orings and the weight of it really retains heat

4 Likes

That’s the reason I don’t use mine-especially testing, it gets too hot. The new Recurve, the single or dual coil is fantastic- comes with 2 inserts, one for single, one for dual. Has a really deep well, and squonks great.

7 Likes

Just found this, I forgot I bought this rta on a Black Friday sale so the misses could give it to me for christmas:

11 Likes

Must be great getting the RTA. All I got from the wife was a telescoping back scratcher. :joy:

7 Likes

That’s too funny, LMAO :joy:

8 Likes