Vape Train Australia (VTA) Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer

Awesome information @SessionDrummer, thanks for the time put in on this.

5 Likes

You’re very welcome @Beaufort_Batches.

5 Likes

I found a lot of these flavours to be overhyped, reminded me of Real Flavors years ago as I got little out of many of them, especially the fruit flavourings of VTA. But ones I think are superb would be:

Arabica Coffee - Best coffee by a mile for me, the only coffee in fact
VTA Bubble Gum Base - Again the best, does exactly as it says
VTA Pudding Base - NOt my favourite but does a good job genereically for lots of bakery recipies
VTA Sherbert - Molinberry does a decent sherbert but this is still by far and away the best one I have tried
VTA COffee Milk Froth

Jams, fruits, custards and sweeteners I didnt personalyl like any of that I tried and I think I am the only person not in love with the honeycomb flavouring which I find very weak

6 Likes

Thats a scary thought …out of 100 or so i think I use 5

5 Likes

Which five out of interest? I didnt get all the big reviews for them, especially before the super concentrated line. But I did buy a few again recently as I do really like (and more importantly they are so cheap now haha):

Strawberry Milkshake
Sugar Cookie
Meringue
STrawberry Pastry with Frosting

4 Likes

Strawberry Milkshake
Yumberry
Graham Cracker
Condensed Milk

And I need to look , but these are all very good flaves…Where are you buying them from ??? I know awhile back they had some bad batches at BCF and Rover Supply

3 Likes

I am in the UK so rainbow vapes who are pretty much the only people that stock an extensive line of them at all now here

5 Likes

Be careful , I dont know what happened but they had a bunch of bad batches over here …Yumberry is very dark reddish and the bad was clear …

3 Likes

I was going for a vanilla slice but turned out to be a soft serve ice cream cone.

8 Likes

You were right regarding the strawberry milkshake :frowning: It isnt bad but definately not the same as before, rest are ok thankfully

4 Likes

What is there buttercream frosting like? I see there are several now like Wonder Flavors etc. Only used Loranns version which was ok but always stuck with Flavorah as its one of theres I like, though use it more as a sweetener than anything else

5 Likes

I get more butter from VTA than the others. Find it fairly flexible if I want to emphasise the butter or vanilla depending on the mix.

If you are talking about Cream Cheese Icing, it’s a while since I used it but that one was a long steeper and found it could easily take over a mix.
There’s no cream cheese in the VTA for me, a buttery cream with hint of vanilla, that’s not overly sweet.

While I would still use FLV the most, it’s more as an accent and sweetener, I find it needs other flavours to get it toward a complete frosting.

Only recently got WF so haven’t really used it much.

4 Likes

the buttercream frosting is like white wedding cake icing. It is firmer and slightly stronger than WF Vanilla buttercream frosting. It is a very good concentrate use it where you want hard icing.

8 Likes

Haven’t tried that, but it sounds like a good idea, thanks for the tip. What a shame I’ll have to start a new basket. :crazy_face:

Oh I love this flavour, would be in my list of favourites for sure :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you, lukeloop :smiley: That’s exactly what I’ve been looking for. What a stroke of luck for timing. I’ve got a cart over at BCF that I thought was done.

4 Likes

Excellent thanks for the feedback. i do really like flv frosting but yes I get little in terms of buttercream or actual frosting from it all all, just a pleasant sweetness

5 Likes

tHanks, funnily enough that almsot sounds like a description of rf sugar cookie

2 Likes

Interesting popcorn brings it out…of course I dont have that

2 Likes

More bloody flavours for me to buy! Thanks SD your sft’s are “simply the best,” cue Tina Turner.

10 Likes

@SessionDrummer There are 2 flavors that I never buy, chocolate and pineapple. I love eating pineapple but I could never anticipate a good pineapple vape. I believe you have convinced me to break my aversion. On the shopping list! I’m not a chocolate junky in RL like so many people are. I’m the boring one who always orders a plain vanilla cone (but that vanilla better be damn good).

There are times when vaping that I can almost taste the need for chocolate. It’s there, in my brain, in my nose, but I never could trust chocolate flavors. And anyone using them I figured was just a desperate chocolate junky…and I felt sorry for them. Well, my friend, you’ve convinced this naysayer. I’ve got the Chocolate Mousse on the list, too. I have other VTA flavors that I’m pleased with so my confidence level is up. Thanks once again for your hard (you know you love it) work. :grinning: :ok_hand:

6 Likes