Vape Train Australia (VTA) Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer

Vta sugar loaf pineapple is good

9 Likes

I have all of those! Thx for the tip.

4 Likes

Just arrived today. Can’t wait to find something to try it with.

3 Likes

What are you using for the wafer part?

3 Likes

Great stand alone muth. 4-6%

4 Likes

No kidding? Funny, I can’t picture myself vaping straight pineapple but I can sure eat it. My tester will soon tell. Thx Letitia, I look forward to it now.

3 Likes

Would that be INW Raw Pineapple?

3 Likes

Actually, I just looked and I have WF Tahitian Vanilla Cream. Is that the same thing? Also, it’s the old label from Gremlin. It must be kinda’ old now. Idk.

4 Likes

Ugh, can’t remember exactly and recipe not on my phone but I am hoping to remember it is 3% WF Crispy Wafer and maybe 1 to 2% WF Cookie Butter? Still have yet to find the perfect cookie, must be I miss the crunch lol

Yeah, WF Tahitian Vanilla Cream is the same thing.

4 Likes

@muth

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/pineapple-inw/

2 Likes

If used low at 0.25-0.5 Cap sugar cookie v1 gives a bit of the brown edge note to a cookie. Ange over at ecf mentioned it and yep I get it.

4 Likes

Love INW pineapple! Really nice with a couple drops of FLV pa added.

4 Likes

Thx, I have the Raw Pineapple. But no worry, I just got my VTA Sugarloaf yesterday. Hey, SD, which nic do you buy? I got a bottle of Vapers Tek before they closed and was wondering if I should get more from RS during the sale and before the PMTA Iron Curtain? I like flavorless, not peppery but don’t mind a natural nic bite, lol.

3 Likes

Not a bad idea @muth. I currently only use LNW.

https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/bulk-usp-nicotine-liquid.html

5 Likes

Thx, SD. Do you know if they are having a Labor Day sale? Or do they honor an ELR code? Nevermind, I found the code on the REsource page.

3 Likes

FB or Salts ??

4 Likes

I have switched to only using salts for a friend who vapes 1.5mg. FB was oxidizing as he travels to AZ every weekend and it is like 125. Just saw him yesterday and the salt nic didn’t oxidize at all for him in that crazy hot weather.

LNW salt nic is legit, pretty much all I will order from now on

4 Likes

Ya ive heard this …I need to stock up on Salts …

2 Likes

FB but I’ve never tried salts. If I usually buy 100mg nic FB/pg base, what would I buy for salts? I was going to buy a litre.

2 Likes

Looks like they are @muth, BUT it’s limited to certain products, I don’t see the NIC on sale.

3 Likes