Vape Train Australia (VTA) Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer

I personally can only vape FB @fidalgo_vapes, but I always pick up a liter or two of salts for customer requests.

5 Likes

Why is that? Would I be making a mistake buying salts instead? Wish I had experience. I AM concerned about the trip from Arizona to the east coast. The desert is 125*

4 Likes

Thx, Yeah, I saw that but I’m going to get some Hangsen RY4 and maybe pick up some VG to fatten up the order. I need some anyway. I’ve never bought their VG but I’m sure it’s fine, right? Seems cheap enough.

2 Likes

I see sales on the clearance page for overstock items but no 100mg FB available but many other nic combos.

2 Likes

This is pretty good @muth could use a bit more SB imo.

4 Likes

I always worry about FB in the summer…There are enough people I trust like @woftam and @mjag that can confirm heat diesnt affect Salts like it does FB …Ill be ordering Salts and hoping FB can be ordered in Oct Or Nov…

4 Likes

Really, ya think?

4 Likes

So far there are no regulations hitting Nicotine …I do believe there will be eventually

4 Likes

I can also attest to NS holding up to heat after living in the Arabian Gulf. I also had FB oxidize.

5 Likes

No, but I hear the price will increase dramatically after PMTA. Is this correct or have I been misinformed? I don’t need nic at the moment but don’t want to pay 2 x later.

2 Likes

Thx Natbone. I think before investing in a bottle I should probably try it first. I hear some people complaining about it, that it’s a sham. I have no clue myself but am open to hearing facts and how to order it.

2 Likes

A lot of assumptions buzzing around PMTA , the only thing anyone KNOWS is vaping as a industry is going to change a lot. If you can afford to stock up do it …

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer if you buy the new VT flavor, Fairy Floss, would you be so kind to post your review? I have a friend who loves cotton candy and her fav commercial juice closed down. She does DIY but could use a bit of help. She’s dealing with health issues and works with the elderly community as a caregiver.

3 Likes

If you haven’t used them you’re in for a surprise, throat hit wise. They are very, very smooth; in fact, I don’t even get throat hit anymore since I switched to salts.

3 Likes

Tell you what @muth, I wasn’t in the market for it, but I’ll add it to my current cart.

5 Likes

You know I mixed a recipe with salts at 3mg which i have moved back up to with freebase . The salts are definetly stronger , it think im going to have drop salts by at least 1 pct from where i vape FB

3 Likes

Thx doll. Who knows, maybe I’ll become a cotton candy girl myself. This is about all she vapes; she loves the stuff.

2 Likes

Thx everyone for all the info on salts. Now that I know I can use the same pct or thereabouts, I’m not confused anymore. Do you know how many people have told me to use drastically different percentages?

2 Likes

I’d bet it’s a lot.

3 Likes

Anyone try VT Bourbon? FLV is my go to after TFA Kentucky Bourbon.

2 Likes