Vapeable vg & pg?

there is word going around that basically all vape products will no longer be shippable.

so, how will we be able to get vg & pg & flavors ? i know these products are used in things other than vape. flovors for food, sure. but what about pg & vg ?

but what if they put something in them to make them not vapeable ?

6 Likes

Good question. I want to say I doubt it but I doubt doubting it. huh? LOL :rofl: :rofl: Who knows anymore. In the States they feed us poison in our food so what would be the diff?

For anybody thinking I am paranoid, you are right. I am paranoid because of all the poison they feed us… for instance; Cigarettes.

7 Likes

right now, i have enough of everything to last me perhaps the rest of my life, 15 years ? except for vg/pg, and perhaps flavors, 10 years of that ? and i can vape no flavor no problem anyway.

7 Likes

ya me too and I bet a lot of other people could too. It’s actually quite a pleasant vape IMO.

6 Likes

my original question = is there, non vape products that use vapeable vg/pg and flavors ?

6 Likes

Vegetable Glycerin is used in food and cosmetics. Propylene Glycol is used in food, medicines and cosmetics. I seriously doubt they’ll be able to ban the sale of either. Their ban on shipping from vape companies will stop them from selling, probably, but you can get this stuff from Essential Depot and other companies.

7 Likes

In my area grocery and drug stores have VG and the drug stores have pharma grade PG. It will be interesting to see how they plan to put the boot on our heads but after all “thought crimes” are now a reality.

5 Likes

We most certainly live in interesting times.

7 Likes

yes, i know. but, they may find a way to put something, vE perhaps, that makes the vg/pg still useable for those things, but not for vaping.

of cource i hope and expect places like BCF will find a way to get us what we need.

6 Likes

“interesting” ? is that what you call it ? idk that i have a word for it.

3 Likes

As long as there is money to be made, people will come up with solutions. I’m fairly certain no government can totally ban anything. Look at countries in the Middle East and Asia. They have very harsh punishment for drug dealers yet there are still plenty of drugs in those countries.

4 Likes

while i do agree with that, these days things are happening that no one had dreamt of. so i am not counting any chickens. though, i am gambling by not buying 10 gallons of vg.

5 Likes

How long do flavorings last? Stored in a dark cool spot?

6 Likes

i don’t really know. i have some 4oz bottles, that, as i am going now, could last me 6-10 years “if” they don’t go bad. when i bought them, i had assumed flavors didn’t go bad.

7 Likes

Around 2 years, give or take. If you have the original bottle, it usually have the bottling date and/or expired by date. If not, I just count by the date I received them.
Some would hold out longer, CMIIW.

7 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

5 Likes

Glycerine is available in the cosmetic/personal product section of our major supermarkets and recommended for dry skin application.

That’s the VG I often use if I want some quickly and don’t have an order in the mail.

Course with so many vapers around now it’s also frequently sold out, but that’s only in local shops: I can’t see imagine it being unavailable online, what with so many online stores selling the stuff.

7 Likes

Does anyone had use vg vg from wizardlabs? I’m curious that quality of vg and pg can makes difference from flavours? (for vape standard FYI)

5 Likes

I use the 1 gal. VG from Wizard and find it acceptable.

Vegetable Glycerin USP
Minimum 99.7% purity USP grade
Note USP = U.S.P. A chemical grade of sufficient purity to meet or exceed requirements of the U.S. Pharmacopeia ( USP ); acceptable for food, drug, or medicinal use; may be used for most laboratory purposes. It is best to buy only USP grade products for vaping.
One gallon VG is a hefty weight and a little costly to ship. I bought $50+ and received free shipping.
re: FREE SHIPPING (U.S. ONLY):

• Orders that total $50 or more qualify for free shipping (Note: Order total must be $50 or more of Purchased Product after all coupons, discounts, special offers or credits have been applied. Taxes, shipping costs or any other miscellaneous costs are NOT considered Purchased Product and therefore do NOT count toward the $50 order total for free shipping.)
7 Likes

Thx for your answer…
I found wizardlabs kind of pricey than other brand in here like p&g, wilmar, dow, lyondel. Is it normal?
Im also using they nicotine. They have different colors when you mix with pg and vg. It turns bright yellow immediately .im also Testing with other brand with same amount it turns some kind rose color in the first you mix

6 Likes