Vapeable vg & pg?

Koko. where do you live ?

4 Likes

Iā€™m in indonesia sir

5 Likes

oh how i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to visit there !

anyway. where someone lives can have a large impact on the products they can get, and what they pay or them.

btw. are there vape bans of any kind there ?

6 Likes

In Indonesia, commercial juice taxed 57% just like cigarettes.

9 Likes

ok. but are they trying to ban anything ? as you probably know, here in the states ( i am by shitcago) they are working on banning everything vape.

3 Likes

oh. where i live cigā€™s are taxed at about 250%

5 Likes

No banning. So far. There were news about vape ban but never happened.

6 Likes

lucky you.

4 Likes

Vaping is mostly seen as a hobby here. Not many people vapes, so the govt doesnā€™t really care too much, I think.

6 Likes

You can add nic as much as you want sirā€¦ You can vape any fruits flavors you interested.
In here itā€™s only TPA had good expired date, thereā€™s another brand but the smell itā€™s kind weak. For example im mixing glass apple recipe. Peopleā€™s review they have strong apple but what i taste only strawberry. I guess itā€™s the flavors kind weak by expire date

6 Likes

Are from indonesia too? Wowā€¦ Nice to see you here omā€¦

4 Likes

I have a couple flavors that are I bought when I first started DIY so we are looking at6 years or so and they are still good. I should say I believe them to be good. I recently made 5 ml of each of them and they still taste like they are supposed to. Though, I donā€™t have any new bottles of these flavors so I canā€™t say if they have faded.

8 Likes

Sami sami gan

2 Likes

You know, back in the days of liquor prohibition the Federal government actually did that with alcohol and alcohol products. I canā€™t believe we donā€™t talk about it anymore but they killed thousands of people that way. I forget the details. There was a documentary that covered it in detail.

With the very recent event in the US where THC vape cartridges were being sold containing Vitamin E Acitate and people using them were dying. I would sure hope they canā€™t be that stupid and blatantly negligent. The reality is that they really can be that stupid and blatantly negligent. Thatā€™s why itā€™s a very sad thing if they force cigarette quitters into a Black market.

7 Likes

I was JUST thinking the same thing @JiM210 .

4 Likes

i have never heard of that. what i know of it is = DIY bootleggers making booze in their bathtubs, they called it bathtub gin. they literally put just about anything in it, antifreeze, paint thinner, whatever. and this killed 1000ā€™s.

they donā€™t even have to put anything ā€œinā€ the base, they could put something ā€œonā€ it.
now, you ask, how the hell can you put something ā€œonā€ base !?!
they put a label on the bottles that say ā€œnot vapeableā€, or whatever. this will scare off most people. even when someone trustable says they are FoS and it is just fine to use.

this is ā€œall aboutā€ the Ć©lite government and corps controlling the population for profit. this all started when the liberal states that had MASA loans took advantage of the vE deaths.

what will be interesting is = will BT/BP be able to buy off England to ban vape.

4 Likes

Another little known fact about prohibition was that doctors could write prescriptions for alcohol.

ā€œHey Doc, please write my husband a script for whiskey. Why, whatā€™s his problem? Heā€™s a bigger asshole without alcohol than with it. Ok!ā€

It could happen with nicotine seeing that it has been used in treating Dementia and Alzheimers, I believe.

5 Likes

Oh, the government will not mess around with all the unhappy ladies when their keto flavoring from ooo is taken away and all their cravings during dieting increase.
And I am not joking, my wifeā€™s consumption of ooo Marshmallow (Vanilla) in her tea is incredible.

5 Likes

sure. no one is saying flavors will be banned. but it is perhaps possible that they make them not vapeable.

3 Likes

Yes, but I think all what makes it invapable would be heavily attacked by people looking for a healthy lifestyle.

4 Likes