Vaping helped me to recover my life

I thought that it’d be a great idea for my first post to share how vaping helped me to recover my life and make it way better than before. I have to say that I started with a basic mod and e-juice.

I had been struggling with smoking for over 10 years, and it had created serious problems in my life such as lots of anxiety, low levels of confidence, poor health, etc. You get it, my life was a mess.

Anyways, I decided to change my life, and thanks to James Clear, I understood that I had to enjoy the process and start making small changes. Therefore, I identified the activities that would help me to improve my life, and hence, combat my addiction. Of course, I chose to vape as my method for replacing my smoking addiction.

In short, I started applying the 2-minute rule to the following activities:

• Working out
  • Meditating
  • Reading
  • Journaling

I made it very easy to start, and eventually, over time, it became much easier to increase the time and change my total identity to the man I wanted to become, one who is healthy, with lots of energy, motivated and with a strong conviction for life.

Now I work out regularly 6 days a week, meditate 20 minutes per day, read 20 pages per day and journal for 20 minutes a day. It took me a while to get here, but the results have been amazing, because I’ve not smoked for over one year, and I also have to thank vaping for this!

Vaping is a great resource, but only if you get the result of your life in order.

I hope that you can learn from my experience!

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum @EladioFlow, there will be plenty reading material for you here on this forum.

You can use the search bar to find answers to your questions. If you cannot find your answer, don’t hesitate to ask.
Someone will point you in the right direction.

You can also introduce yourself here

If you want… Have fun :partying_face:

6 Likes

I love to hear success stories! :partying_face: You decided it was time to do something about your life and you acted upon it. That moment of clarity is powerful, huh?

There are lots of helpful folks here. :wink:Read until your eyes hurt, ask questions, read some more, use the search function, join the conversation, read some more, add your view points, and most importantly… have fun! :tada:

6 Likes

Welcome to ELR. Quitting smoking is one of the hardest things most people will ever do. Those who never smoked cannot understand this. Just quit they say. Don’t light up they say.

Then there’s the whole defeated feeling you get when you try and fail.

Vaping has been the only thing to work for countless people but I’m always still thrilled to hear of it. Congrats on tackling that and the other things for self improvement.

4 Likes