Vapor Flask v3 Clone

Anybody have on one of these ? Thoughts ?

I’ve been doing my research on the flasks. The Infinity v2 looks pretty good , but I think I’ll wait for the Waidea v3 to hit the shelves at the end of April. If I’m gonna buy one, I’d like to have the temp control.

1 Like

Mine is shipping right now ! I can’t wait …I also have a bunch of ni200 wire and some batts coming my way

kangxin also has a 50 watt temp mod out …May be worth a look

From what I’m seeing, the Waidea is a much cleaner build than the Kangxin. But, we’ll see in the future how both mods fair with use.

I’ve read a few people say the chips are the same just have different programming. How true that is I don’t know but the quality overall seems better ya .

I’m a race car in the red! I feel my index finger inching forwards, wanting to click “BUY” on the Waidea Vapor Flask V3. Got this reply back from Focalecig:

Has anyone else heard good/bad things about this mod.

1 Like

I’ve heard it works as good or better than the original dna40 chips and the quality of the waidea is better than the Kangxin that’s all I heard

1 Like

Well, I hope I like it, cause I just pushed the “BUY” button. Hopefully, in a week or three, my Vapor Flask will show up, I’ll take some pictures and sling them on the vape mail wall of happiness! Fingers crossed all goes as planned.

Purchased it through Focalecig (first time buyer with them); hope they don’t disappoint!

Well, so far Focalecig is not disappointing me…they just shipped my Vapor Flask.

I had no idea their warehouse in the USA was located in Jacksonville NC; 2 hrs away from me and 2 day ship time at most.

2 Likes

So your definitely going to get your flask before me . So let me know how it is …oh and p.s you absolutely need the lemo 2 …not even joking …even just how easy it is to fill …wow

2 Likes

I might be able to squeeze the Lemo 2 into my birthday budget! I wasn’t expecting the Flask to ship so soon, so tonight I’ve ordered the Ni 200 and new batteries from Lightning Vapes. Pretty excited to go large with the VW and temp controlled mod all at once.

1 Like

I’m super excited for you! Its a double whammy ! Also you can fill me in on your experience with the flask !!

2 Likes

I kinda have to hand it to you for pushing me over the edge with starting this thread! You just got me thinking, for that price, it’s a fairly good deal for my first VW mod. Plus, it’s the best of both worlds for now. I certainly don’t have the money to buy an authentic flask, so, this will do just fine.

1 Like

Don’t make me do it!!! Now I want one soooo bad. :grimacing:

1 Like

My flask just landed in Canada boys!! Unfortunately it landed on the wrong side and will no doubt take another week to get here but I just may get mine before you guys !! ( evil laugh)

1 Like

One more factor is that I ordered some samsung 18650 off FT and god only knows how long that’ll take …hopefully not forever …or I’ll have to go to the local battery store and get a few .

So I’ve been up and down this flask and can’t find a damn thing wrong with it . First experience with temp control has been extremely positive . Every feature of the original flask operates as it should on this clone so far . I’m glad I pulled the trigger on this mod. I’ll need more time with it but this paired with my Lemo 2 with a .17 nickel build has been the most satisfying vape I’ve probably ever had from a tank .

2 Likes

Know what you mean! Being able to tweek the wattage depending on the juice or coil is awesome; not to mention all the other bells and whistles!

1 Like

I can’t wait till you get your wire in to try the temp control …it’s amazing. Your going to love it

1 Like