Vaporesso Target 2 VTC 75W

This looks really cool. Anybody here have one?
http://vapenw.com/target-2-vtc-75w-mod#.VnXbTzYnGb8.link

1 Like

I just watched a review. Nickel only TC right now, but it’s built for firmware updates, so it might be better in the future. I’m more curious about their ceramic coils for the tanks.

1 Like

OOOOoooooo… You guys find some of the coolest stuff… I want one! I also have an irresistible urge to go play Flight Simulator right now :smirk: …I gotta go…

Yeah, it’s a sweet looking mod. I bet it’s really comfortable in your hand too. My co-worker would be very annoyed with me flying around the shop shooting missiles at him with it :wink:

2 Likes

LOL!

Check it out! RiP just did a review on this thing, suhweet titties :laughing:
I’m really interested in that ceramic coil too!

RiP was saying auto detect didn’t work but it does… might have just been the test model he was using…

The Vapor Chronicles covers auto detect here…
Skip to 20:20 to see it, kind of a long vid…

How strange, i was looking at this last night and very very tempted.

I want to get into a tc device and this looks cool with the ceramic coils seems they have the concept right.

Torn between so many tc devices arghhhhh

I have a surprise coming to the hardware forum in a couple weeks. Might wanna hold off :wink:

2 Likes

Now ya tell me…lol

Just pulled the trigger (pun intended) on 2 of these kits :laughing:

Was hoping they’d get here before xmas but tracking says Saturday. I cannot wait to try this thing!

I’ll put a short review up here later…

2 Likes

Thanks. I am going to buy one also. But it won’t be for awhile because I have a couple other things I am wanting to get first.

All I meant on the hold off for Dave is I have a mod giveaway coming up. It’s not this one. But he mentioned wanting a TC device. And the one I am going to be giving away is a very nice one.

1 Like

Ahhhhh… got it, ya scared me for a second there lol

Good news on the giveaway thing :+1: everyone loves freebies, WooHoo!

I am getting an Opus 200 for review and giveaway. They are really sweet little mods.

Cheers for the heads up @LordVapor will keep my eyes peeled

Hey @LordVapor here’s the pic ya wanted… I couldn’t decide where to post this… Vape Mail thread…? Xmas thread…? …or here? Figured this was the best spot :smiley:

I’m 1 tank in on the 0.9 coil and she’s really breaking in nicely. It is a cool vape at 40W but she can chuck it like a champ. 20-35W range is recommended for the 0.9ohm but I’m pushing 40W. I’m kinda liking the cooler vape cause I take big honkin’ bong hits and sometimes it scortches the roof of my mouth lol. Normally I run ~55W on a 0.5ohm Arctic coil powered by an iPV D2.

I must say, this thing feels great in hand. The circumference is a little less than the iPV D2 but she’s about 1/4" taller. Feels a bit lighter too, not flimsy but a light weight solid build. I usually thumb-fire the iPV but index-firing the Vaporesso feels very natural. Fist impressions are stellar! Very sleek design and the tank rocks too!

Gonna drive a few tanks through 'er then switch over to the TC coil and check it out :smirk:

The drip-tip in the pic isn’t stock…
Here’s my xmas vape mail…

2 Likes

Sweet setup. That’s the one I want. But the Orange and Black one looks really good as well. Decisions decisions!

Thanks, I was thinking about the black one too but decided against. I don’t wanna give the cops any additional reasons to shoot me lol

I held one yesterday. It does feel good. Not my pic to buy right now though, so I didn’t investigate the specs. I did watch a review and they said the fake button where you put your thumb may be used for something in the future. Mainly I wanted to post about how I have been searching for the coils (only the replacement coils) that go in that tank that comes with the setup. I couldn’t find them all by themselves until yesterday at my local vape shop. I wanted them because they are ceramic and fit in the Atlantis and Lemo and I’m hoping to bring those tanks back into use (in my house) by increasing their flavor. I laid them to rest when my Aromamizers and Crown and TFV4, all gave me much better flavor. Well, I put one of the ceramic coils in my Atlantis last night. It took 1/4 tank with no flavor to break in and now I’m getting some pretty good flavor. ??? Enough to use it when I travel because the Atlantis doesn’t leak??? naaaaa. = no. I won’t be buying more coils for my Atlantis.
Notes: I had even tried rebuilding the non-rebuildable coils using Titanium and tried stainless steel to help improve the flavor in my Atlantis and Nautilus too. I haven’t found a way yet to make the flavor near as good as my Aromamizers. So sad. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the Atlantis (for example) doesn’t use as much juice. Wish there was a way to fix this.

1 Like

Hehe, seems you and I are doing research in opposite directions :smirk:

I drove several tanks through both of the coils that came with the Target kit and enjoyed the flavor and cool vape at first. After awhile, I found myself missing the warm vape. The flavor was always very pure on these ceramic coils but I could never get the vapor warm enough for my liking.

I pushed the variable wattage coil to 45W (20-35W recommended) and ran the TC coil all the way up to 600F and she was still cool as a cucumber… Not saying this is a con, just not for me… I’m sure there are plenty of people that want a cool vape. If someone is looking for decent clouds, clean flavor and cool vapor; this is definitely the coil they wanna check out.

The good news is these coils are very versatile. They are interchangeable with Triton, Atlantis 1&2, Melo and Freemax Starre coils. So if anyone wants to give’em a go and has one of those tanks already; these coils could resurrect one of your older tanks.

Even though these coils aren’t for me… I think this Target tank is awesome! It’s easy to clean (breaks down to 2 parts, minus the glass). It has nice fat O-rings and huge refill ports. Air-flow is perfect too, not restrictive but also not loose like the Crown or Herakles. So, I’ve been testing alternative coils in my Target tank. Triton 0.4ohm is pretty tasty but the coils have a raised ridge at the top which makes them difficult to fit. This ridge is also on the Atlantis and Melo coils. I have some Freemax Starre coils and the Triton RTA coil enroute to the house (should be here Monday) that don’t have that ridge on them…

As for the Target mod itself, I really, really like this thing. I like portability and can’t stand having crap in my pockets so I thought the iPV D2 was the best thing since sliced bread when I found it. My iPV D2 goes everywhere with me and it’s perfect for those stealth vapes in close quarters (like a ninja baby!). My iPV D2 has been dethroned since the Target showed up in the vapemail :laughing:

3 Likes

I really wish they would come out with an RBA for that tank. If they had one so would I :wink:

The Triton RTA should fit. I have one on the way and I’ll come back here and let ya know how it works out after I get a chance to play with it a bit… Should be here Monday… Gonna put Ti 22awg in it and hope it’s awesome :smirk:

There’s also a tutorial for building vertical coils in that RTA and they’re only $5 at VapeNW, CLICK ME

2 Likes