VaporWhale: Beware of the BS

Hello, I ordered a protank 4 , preorder on may 3rd. After I saw they were available on their site emailed them asking if it had shipped. Over the following 3 weeks I emailed them a few more times and got a reply that said it waz preorder and it would ship, and I would be notified when it does. I havnt received the tank or notification as of June 22 and they arnt responding to emails. Is this common with this company

3 Likes

I don’t have any experience, but they have a vendor thread. A lot of times vendors will answer questions there. @VaporWhale.com

2 Likes

Hi friend,
Give me your order number so that i can help you to check out it

1 Like

I just received this reply by email when I asked about my order. All the items I ordered showed available and in stock at the time when I placed the order.

“Hi Friend,
All of our product is Brand Licensing that deliver depend on factory. We have procurement for that items and ship for you as soon as possible. Please wait for a while.
Kindly Regards”

3 Likes

Here’s the latest reply after I stated the items i ordered said in stock at the time.

Hi friend,
It was in stock when you place an order but there are so much order so that we need ship them accord to the date. So your order is sold out we need procurement again and ship to you.

2 Likes

Yeap once again it all you fault and you’ll just have to wait. Not their fault they sold items before having in stock.
This is called zero risk sales management. No inventory, no inventory left over. No accountability.
Honestly they are most likely not even paying for shipping if they just send from China manufacturers. They’ll do piece mail for nothing. Fast tech for example.
Great for the sellers, sucks for the purchaser…you did save a few bucks though.

2 Likes

Exactly…they couldn’t even email me saying this had happened either. Only after I inquired about my order. @trebor has been going through it even longer. Sucks.

2 Likes

YA im getting the same reply . Thing is it has been in stock and available on their site. Lesson learned.

2 Likes

Def ,sucks. I actually ordered the pro tank 4 as well with some other things. Now the waiting game.

1 Like

Classic “Don’t ask for permission, easier to ignore then ask forgiveness”. Or blame someone else.

2 Likes

Well, got home from work, and what do ya know, I got my protank today.

5 Likes

hahaha that’s good :stuck_out_tongue: hopefully they get my order back in stock soon :weary:

1 Like

I guess getting shipping conformation just didn’t happen. If vaporwhale is reading this, shipping notification let’s people know that they arnt being ripped off. It was my first time ordering from you.

5 Likes

I will not be buying from them. Sorry this happened, but thanks for the heads up. Hope you get your items soon.

6 Likes

I hate playing the waiting game, and definitely don’t like having to contact sellers about an order. Business is business, do it or don’t. No games… Sucks you guys have been having these issues. Completely unrelated to vape, but back a year ago when my gf and i got together she ordered a backpack online and her emails were ignored. she only just barely got it about a month ago… We just wrote it off mentally as a loss then randomly it shows up like 10 months later lol… Hope i dont ever have this issue with vape stuff. Im impatient when it comes to products i enjoy or want to enjoy lol.

2 Likes

10months?!?!? wow man that is berserk lol

1 Like

This is how a vendor should communicate with their customers…GearBest emailed me this morning saying my order was being shipped out…and they include a pic of the package…I zoomed in and made sure it was really mine lol.

5 Likes

Fasttech does that too. It’s very much appreciated for sure! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah fasttech did that overnight sometime for me. Woke up to the email, picture and tracking #
Lol i zoomed too wanted to make sure they had my address correct

2 Likes

Fasttech and gearbest do good. Takes some time to get things, but they have great deals and both communicate

4 Likes