VaporWhale: Beware of the BS

Hi, guys! So sorry missing you guys E-mail sometimes because of busy work. You guys can E-mail us service@vaporwhale.com

Already didā€¦read above.

2 Likes

Just want to warn you guys againā€¦DO NOT ORDER FROM VAPORWHALE

here are the latest emails from the ridiculous situation from my order issue (previous posts above):

Me: Another week has passed. When am I getting my order? (6/30/2016)

Whale: Hi Friend,Thanks for your order and wait for a long time. But the factory delay in deliver so we canā€™t ship to you in time. We have Kanger DRIPBOX 160W TC MOD Starter Kit and Kanger Protank 4 evolved clearomizer, but the Smok H-Priv 220w TC Mod BOX
havenā€™t sliver at present and there are white and black. Could you
please change color for it? If yes, we could ship three together. Kindly Regards

Me: Hi, I ordered the black/red Smok H priv anyway not silver. So black is
fine. Please look below at my order details Please send the items. These
are gifts for friends. Thank you. (6/30/2016)

Whale: Hi Friend,Now is weekend and we are out of office. And we could response to you next Monday. Thanks a lot for your wait. (7/2/2016)

I consider myself an easy going personā€¦I take out my anger and frustrations in productive waysā€¦so I know this is not the end of the world. However, I do not appreciate the fact that this company is being deceptive and taking advantage of customers.

P.S. it was 4 days ago (from this post) that vaporwhale replied in this thread with ā€œHi, guys! So sorry missing you guys E-mail sometimes because of busy work. You guys can E-mail us service@vaporwhale.comā€. I immediately replied as you can see above. But of course, they just left things in the air after.

9 Likes

reminds me of my encounter with sourcemoreā€¦

3 Likes

its just another single order to them, but its everything to us

5 Likes

funnyā€¦I was thinking of that this morning, what you went through with them.
and absolutely correct, they could care less.

3 Likes

Woke up to this fine gem of an email:

Hi
Your track number is ā€¦ Please check out in

Maybe it will show track information in a week, please wait for a moment.
Regards

Maybe it will show in a week? WTF is wrong with this company? Iā€™m not asking @VaporWhale.com since it may take another month to answer that.

3 Likes

This whole situation is redicoulos, pathetic even.
And still no answer.
You want a refund with intrest as its obvious they have no intention of fulfilling your order.
Sorry to see this happen. Itā€™s not as if you havenā€™t reached out to them. :rage:

2 Likes

Absolutely. At this point I am waiting a few more days since I waited all this time anyway. If there is no tracking available or I havenā€™t received my order in the next few days then I will get a refund one way or another. Hopefully that wonā€™t take months either.

3 Likes

Be watching to see how you get on. :+1:

2 Likes

This company sounds like a joke. ā€œBusyā€ is no excuse, when you run a company, the customer should be important to them, and from the sounds of it, they donā€™t give a shit.

5 Likes

Hi @MisterSinner,

Sorry for confusion! This is David at VaporWhale, your order has been shipped.
The route record is available now on Post Netherlandsā€™ website http://postnl.post
As you may know that weā€™re a startup so at the beginning the procurement and shipping were not running very smooth but we are keep improving, we guarantee that all we sell are authentic and brand-new, and provide the best price we can offer with free shipping, the shipment is on the way, if thereā€™s any concern please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
David
VaporWhale.com team

Thanks for replying David. I appreciate it. We are all human, I get it, but please do your best for your customers. Truth, honesty, integrity, clarity and communication mean the world to us. And please help my friends @CallMeTut with his order #DZ100000544 and @jhmiller with #DZ100001296. They have been waiting longer than I have.

5 Likes

Hi @MisterSinner,

Thank you for your suggestion, we are doing our best to ensure that, I have replied to @CallMeTut and @jhmiller with solutions, and we are open to hear voice and feedback always in order to keep improving our services.

Best Regards,
David
VaporWhale.com

1 Like

Hi David,

on 7/5/2016 I received an email from VaporWhale saying my order was shipped. I have been looking at the tracking and it still says ā€œpre-advisedā€ Not sure if that means the delivery service is waiting for you give them the package still. Itā€™s been another week.

3 Likes

Yup that means they printed a shipping label, you sir have the patience of a Saint :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s what I figured. They sent that pre shipment notice (aka more BS) to try to calm it down and shut me up after I was ā€œcomplainingā€ā€¦wellā€¦since they havenā€™t replied to this eitherā€¦next step ā€¦REFUNDā€¦so @VaporWhale.com here it is in a public forumā€¦REFUND MY MONEY ASAP. I can care less for any more of your excuses and lies at this point. You have my order number and detailsā€¦

I hope every single member of this forum has read this thread and the dishonest nonsense @VaporWhale.com is up to and never falls for this and spends a single cent on them.

P.S.S. thanks @Anonymiss aka my masked sister :wink:

6 Likes

Another vendor Xā€™ed off my list

4 Likes

Hi, thatā€™s not true, the pre-advised date is just the date our warehouse ship the order, this is why sometimes the order were not ship same day for in-stock items, we clearly know that create a label in advance of shipping may happen in some places but not in our warehouse :frowning:

We also understand that the carrier has some shortages on speed and route update frequency but the orders did shipped when the tracking number is provided for our customers.

We are looking for new carrier partners to improve our shipping experience.

Best Regards,
David
VaporWhale team

Hi Trebor,

Howā€™s the Protank you received?
Regarding shipping notification you mentioned, shipment email will be automatically sent to customers once the order is shipped out from our warehouse, the tracking number can be found in email so customers can track the package anytime on carriersā€™ website.

Best Regards,
David
VaporWhale