VaporWhale: Beware of the BS

I read through this thread and I haven’t seen one customer with a good experience.

Seems to me they should be avoided.

7 Likes

I stated the tracking only shows the shipping label was created which is 100% true and you know it. I never stated anything at all about the shipping practices of your company. Why are you implying I lied about the meaning of the tracking info when you clearly know and agree that is the meaning of it!!! [quote=“VaporWhale.com, post:39, topic:71912”]
his is why sometimes the order were not ship same day for in-stock items, we clearly know that create a label in advance of shipping may happen in some places but not in our warehouse :frowning:
[/quote]

1 Like

https://www.trackingmore.com/tracking-status-detail-en-151.html

2 Likes

Hi,

We’re just describing the shipping procedure, sorry for confusion, the procedure is: order packed and hand over to carrier, at the same time the tracking number was created, then the carrier display the tracking record of pre-advised, around 7 days later the next tracking route record updated.
So when the pre-advised record appears, it means that the order has been shipped really.

Best Regards,
David
VaporWhale

its been 8 days since you sent him that tracking so hopefully it updates really soon to show it has reached NL post from china… I think the main issue is that the item was supposedly in stock and it took you weeks to even ship it… and you basically stated you dont even procure the items until after the order is placed [quote=“MisterSinner, post:4, topic:71912”]
“Hi Friend,All of our product is Brand Licensing that deliver depend on factory. We have procurement for that items and ship for you as soon as possible. Please wait for a while.Kindly Regards”
[/quote]

that sounds like a drop shipper to me, hopefully though its just a language barrier.

3 Likes

@VaporWhale.com If it “shipped” 8 days prior, it should have been checked in at a post and pretty much on its way abroad by now. I order from fasttech and they do not have these issues, and i promise they have much more orders than you (vaporwhale) so whats your excuse? They ship a package, my tracking is updated within 48 hours saying it is at origin post being processed. But you ship something and it takes weeks to even get a label made? Pathetic. No excuses, just do your job or maybe this just isnt the industry for you. Also, I saw nothing in response to the refund request, you make a habit of ignoring and deflecting upset customers?

3 Likes

[–]ipach 2 points 2 months ago
Hey guys, made an account here just to share my experience: 1) I ordered the eleaf pico from vaporwhale.com on 3/25 (it showed availabe then, even though other sites were still expecting it), 2) emailed them a couple of times about the tracking number from my email account and also using their online form with no answer on their part (the pico showed available on the site - I checked every time) 3) finally threatened to put a paypal claim on 4/4 4) they gave me a tracking number on 4/5 and … guess what, today is April 22 and the package is still at “pre-adviced” status. So, yeah, today I run out of patience and requested to cancel and give me an immediate refund. My interpretation is they had it on pre-order but lied and listed it as available and they are still waiting for it. I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt if they said on pre-order initially and I would also understand if they still had not received it (still I would request a refund, but would return as a customer in the future). This way, though, no dice! Must my 2c worth here…

permalinkembed
[–]vaporwhaleVaporWhale.com 2 points 2 months ago
Dear ipach, we’re so sorry for the stocking info, we’re new vendor, so at that time we mark the stock status according to the purchasing plan, for the pico, because it’s so popular, so our order from the manufacturer delayed to arrive our stock, but we shipped the order on 05-04-2016 05:41. We have recently upgraded our warehouse system so the stocking issue is solved.

For your order to Greece, we did ship it, but as you may know that there’s always a very low possibility that the package got lost on the transportation, and we have contacted NL Post last week and got reply that it will need one month to return the result of investigation, so we understand the worry of you, and we accept the refund, even we get item lost on transportation, we are sorry the inconvenience!

But we still look forward to your future orders, because the it’s a low possibility issue that the package got lost on the way, according to most successfully delivered orders, for example to Germany, it costs 14 days:

26-04-2016 15:48 The item has been delivered successfully GERMANY 22-04-2016 11:42 The item has been processed in the country of destination 22-04-2016 10:06 The item has arrived in the country of destination 21-04-2016 21:24 The item is on transport to the country of destination 20-04-2016 23:54 The item is at the PostNL sorting center 12-04-2016 09:19 The item is pre-advised

To USA, it costs 15 days:

20-04-2016 11:01 The item has been delivered successfully UNITED STATES 17-04-2016 11:47 The item has arrived in the country of destination 17-04-2016 11:47 The item has been processed in the country of destination 14-04-2016 19:55 The item is on transport to the country of destination 14-04-2016 08:08 The item is at the PostNL sorting center 05-04-2016 05:41 The item is pre-advised

permalinkembedparent
[–]ipach 2 points 2 months ago
Well guess what, no update on the pico, wherever it is, it is not in my hands. BTW, if anyone wants to verify its “pre-advised” status, here’s the tracking number: RS477686983NL. I gave vaporwhale until Monday (May 2) to get results, but I do not have a valid response. So, as of right now, I have escalated my claim with paypal, asking for a full refund. Funny thing is when I ordered it from vaporwhale it was in stock and was not yet in europe, now it is in all stores near me and still, ahem, no pico on my doorstep from vaporwhale. I just took my business elsewhere. But I wanted to share my experience with the reddit group.

4 Likes

Yea fuck them. I will never waste my time or money on them. Absolute bs all around from them. Nothing but excuses, and shitty ones at that. Even worse to see he had to go to paypal to file a claim for a refund because they wouldnt even honor that… So glad fasttech doesnt pull this crap. Lol

3 Likes

Hi guys, could you please give us more information check out your order?

We have refunded that order, the package was lost by carrier.

1 Like

Now you can refund me for my order and wasting my time. I am giving you the day to issue a full refund. If not, then I will place a claim through Paypal.

2 Likes

Being half-asleep I thought that’s what he was saying I didnt realize he was referring to the order I posted to show a pattern.

2 Likes

They have no idea what’s going on lol thanks again for the support.

2 Likes

I am not jumping to the defense of this vendor, I think they need to work on their communication skills, and word of mouth in this (their) business can easily make or break a company… BUT I think I should inject something into this conversation. I made my order under the knowledge that it was a pre-order, it was suppose to have been filled on June 1st (ordered in May). Was told later it could possibly be sent in 2 days in the middle of June via an email, and later via the forum maybe with in a week (in July). Checking their site at this time I see the product as listed as pre-order (again) with the pre-order sale price going on until the 16th.
Searching the web for the same product I see everyone else not having this item in stock either, they all say “Out of Stock” or “Pre-Order” which I normally (for new items) deem as the same thing… awaiting delivery from the manufacture or awaiting on the shipment to arrive. Like I said I am not defending the vendor, I should have received any number of emails, even if they were chain letters sent out to everyone that was on order for the product. For me to have to go about seeking information on the product from different locations just to ease my mind, shows a lack of empathy. I don’t need a response saying we are working on our communication, I would highly suggest that the addage of action speaks louder than words quickly becomes a part of your business model though.Informing your (their) customer base of changes in shipment or delays would have alleviated (at least in my case) discontent and possibly had people not doing things like:

4 Likes

I’m with you. Only difference is that all 3 of the items I ordered showed in stock. As a matter of fact, they were available on plenty of other sites. My items were out on the market for a good while already. My mistake was falling for the low prices and free shipping.

4 Likes

nods, I had checked mine as well, it stated it was in stock last month also I believe, and as in stock at a couple other locations, all of which now state out of stock or (again) as pre-order. Like I said… I am not defending them by any stretch of the imagination. The device is being purchased for my step-daughter, for whom I bought a 25mm Griffin for… she likes the tank but only had single battery mods to use it on, and the duel coils where litterly burning up the mods so she hasn’t been able to use the tank. Every time she walks by me she just looks at me using my mods and Griffins, then turns and walks away… unhappy camper.

3 Likes

Ouch. So she knew about your order as well or was it meant as a surprise?

1 Like

Btw guys, I’ve posted in other threads before giving kudos to other vendors on their fast shipping, customer service etc. Don’t want to come off as a brat lol This situation just sucks and I don’t want anyone in the ELR family to fall for this crap.

2 Likes

Oh, she knew about the order, even picked it out after we looked for an hour or so at different devices. She was extremely excited… it’s a nice looking mod, what is worse it I let her use one of my mods for awhile so she wouldn’t kill hers, and really likes the tank… so it was like giving her a gift (the tank) then dangling a prize (the mod) in front of her, then snatching both away lol… if I had done it on purpose it would of been okay :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s messed up lmao :joy:

2 Likes