[Vaptio Giveaway] Cosmo Kit for Starters MTL/DL Vaping -Ended

They would like for you to think it is common and I guess for some companies it is but @HealthCabin doesn’t take a month. Usually 10 days and never over 2 weeks. (OUCH)

3 Likes

@Dan_the_Man …Thank you brother good to know! :+1: Im sure we’ll try HealthCabin at some point soon. I just order and forget…like steeping juice. Once you do it so many times you just mix/or/order goodies and move on. hehe :wink:

2 Likes

@Vaptio_official Hello, just wanted to make sure you guys received my email with shipping address. I hadn’t heard any response or confirmation of ship details or anything, so wanted to make sure you didn’t need anything further from me. Thank you!

2 Likes

@Vaptio_official I am starting to wonder if Y’all are gonna send our prizes out to us?

@Natawa77 @OddModicum Have y’all heard anything from @Vaptio_official?

@SunnyT did you ever get the prize you won last time?

3 Likes

I have not heard anything from Vaptio. I’ve sent Vaptio Official a few IMs, and also emailed the address Vaptio provided in the last contest. No response at all. I’m hoping they haven’t forgotten about us!

3 Likes

Apparently, someone left the company and didn’t notify anyone. Hopefully another would take his/her place and contact you guys.

Dammit, which one do you copy and paste here? they explain at their last post. I want to copy and paste that.

3 Likes

Way to look out @delltrapp. I never even thought to look over there, never even crossed my mind.

3 Likes

Guys, I’m going to contact them, a few ways. I’ll try and get to the bottom of it.

I’ve left the link to this giveaway on some of their other Social Media, so hopefully the other folks will get back to yall. Keep me updated if anyone gets a PM from them.

4 Likes

They told @delltrapp that they were gonna jump rite on it.

delltrapp

3d

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/vaptio-giveaway-cosmo-kit-for-starters-mtl-dl-vaping-ended/223217/52
There are some give away winners who havent received any notifications or respond from your side at that thread, @Vaptio_official . Maybe you could message the winners, or head there and explain?

Vaptio_official
Vendor

delltrapp

10h
Just in case you didn’t see it. Also, haven’t heard anything as of yet.
The last co-worker has left the company. Sorry for the probelm. I will handle this problem asap

2 Likes

Hopefully this is real and they contacted the winners and not just bs

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw the response in the other thread, still want to know when the winners get contacted. Thanks @delltrapp :+1:

3 Likes

@Silhouette @delltrapp I will let you know when @Vaptio_official contact me.

3 Likes

I’ll tell you guys when I get contacted, as well. And thank you!!!

3 Likes

Nope, still haven’t received it…not to mention, another giveaway gift that was forwarded to me by a member here, whom I won’t mention without their permission but they can feel free to let you guys know who they are (some people don’t like shout outs!), but I still haven’t received that one either…I did hear from them when I first reached out about this one, but nothing since for 28 days now…and the first kit that I won, the original Cosmo kit, I was given the shipping info for, but I never received it…the shipping info still says the same thing if I look it up now, and no one at Vaptio ever let me know if they received it back or not…all the shipping info says is that it was out for delivery, but that it was never delivered…post office said they may have accidently sent it back to Vaptio, but that they couldn’t find it anywhere…I have been waiting since March 11th for that one…

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=RU257324993NL

2 Likes

I’m gonna take a leap here and predict that @Vaptio_official won’t be contacting us. I will start giving them bad review all over my social media if they don’t respond…
@Vaptio_official HELLO, anybody there? HELLOOO ANNYYY BODDDYYY TTHHHEEEREEE???

3 Likes

Maybe give them a call or email them first? Maybe the new guy still doesn’t have a grip on the new environment or backlog…

support@vaptio.com
626-667-8633
1055 North Argonia Place, Walnut, CA 91789

You may contact our local sales team as follow

Asian pacific
asia-pacific@vaptio.com

Europe
europe@vaptio.com

United States
america@vaptio.com
3 Likes

I’m a little annoyed as well, @Dan_the_Man. I’m going to try it when it arrives, but it will be gifted to a still smoking friend with a bunch of goodies so she can start her vape-adventure… and she’s really excited!

I’ll email the US Vaptio team with my info once more, and hope they take pity on me. lol

K, third attempt to contact Vaptio sent, to the support and US emails. I also gave them a link to the ELR contest, and asked them to please update the other winners here, as well. Crossing fingers. @anon28032772 Thanks for the contact details!!!

2 Likes

I hope it works

2 Likes

Still no prizes

2 Likes

@Natawa77 ya, at this point I am not expecting anything at all to come from @Vaptio_official They have refused to answer any form of contact. Well, to tell the truth, I never used any of the info that @anon28032772 provided above. For me, I am not going to try and contact them for a prize that I won. If I had a problem with a purchase then that would be different. That’s just me, I kinda hope someone does but if not… @SunnyT has been waiting for 2 other prizes from them for much longer. I don’t see us getting it and as for me, I won’t be purchasing from @Vaptio_official and if anyone asks I’ll let them know they may not get what they ordered and they probably won’t be able to get any customer service but for now, I’ll just wait.

3 Likes