Very newbie question

Jeeees that’s some serious flavors you lot have :sunglasses: And as pugs said he uses mostly 9 so how many do you normally stick to until you fancy a change in flavor or are you guys mostly always looking to mix some nice new flavors up sorry for all the questions I’m intrigued :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: And @Beaufort_Batches I think it’s gonna be a game of trial and error for me! I do fancy trying to make some pancake man clone that’s why I have been looking towards buying some of those flavors if that turned out nice is be a happy man

2 Likes

Damn. So much for that idea. You’ve probably already got triplicates of my piddly flavors. Lol

1 Like

Pancake Man off DIY for Dummies,

1 Like

Mostly doubles, 4oz bottles of my faves though in doubles.

1 flavour out…
every f*&king time…
1 flavour…

:angry:

1 Like

Which one are you out?

Maple syrup…:pensive:

I’m English …lol

2 Likes

Oh hell just use honey, even brown sugar or jamaica rum…

I so look forward to getting to that point. (Even a single 4oz)

I’m closing in, but still keep wrestling with various brands for “my main 5” before I commit to 4oz though. (what sucks is there are so many that do: caramel, butterscotch, Graham Cracker, sugar cookie, and Custard)

1 Like

1? ONE? Pfffbt. I would need 3.
Lol

1 Like

Which ones??

Honey!..well…honey bee…that might work…?

1 Like

Yes, that sounds nice actually,I think I’ll give it a go myself…:smiley:

2 Likes

ha…erm…you’re welcome…? lmao :laughing:

1 Like

Butter, maple syrup and sweet cream.

@Pugs1970 see? You ain’t gotta be English to not have that. Only Canadians get “shipped with it”. Lol

1 Like

I’d try 3% S&C with 5% VC…

Anytime I mix anything with a creamy, custard or milky type flavor to it Steeping is at the very least 14 days. At the 14 day mark I’ll vape a little to see where it’s at. More often than not it will need another 7 to 14 days to fully mature. I’ve got a couple juices that I just haven’t felt like vaping that are months old. I picked one up and vaped a tank the other day and I was amazed at how much the flavors had matured and melded into each other it was fantastic. I mixed another bottle the next day and have vaped about 20 ml of it since then.

@Beaufort_Batches I’m gonna have a go with the s&c ,Vc in a while I never got chance before work last night! And thanks for putting the pancake man recipe up! I’ve found a recipe on here with loads of decent comments so I’m kinda thinking of trying this one but I may have a crack at that one later down the line just on vapable.com now looking at some

Gpc2012 I thinks it’s gonna be hard for my first steep not to touch but it’ll hopefully be worth it just gonna experiment when I’ve ordered more flavors to keep me busy in the mean time

2 Likes

Yes, I have read that recipe before and I agree with the author that it has no pancake concentrate. I have tried the real Pancake Man juice and I do taste Maple in it, so I disagree with it not having it. But this is like a lot of juices we try and we all can detect or not detect certain flavors. It’s the same example where some people taste Vanilla Custard in a 10% CAP VC mix, I taste strong horrific bad vape nighmares when I vape it… Subjective taste is a term on here that I honestly believe does define this scenario.

1 Like

yeah me to I do like pancake man but it’s got be whatever is right for me,when I’ve made one up then? and tweaking it too my liking I’m guessing? Are the clones all fairly close/ or exact to one person then say another may need to just play around until it’s right for them is what I suppose I’m asking,sorry for all the noobie questions

1 Like