Very Sad News My Brothers and Sisters

Always sad to hear of the loss of a fellow mixer :pray: although i never interacted with @worm1 I was aware that he lived practically in my back yard at one time by his map icon. My condolences to his family and those in his extended family here on ELR. RIP Jessy

11 Likes

muth, I agree. Hate cancer. For me it was both my mom and dad. Mom had lung and breast cancer (one mastectomy when I was about 4 or 5, the next mastectomy at 7, then lung cancer and died when I was 9). My dad had one lung removed from cancer. Died from heart stuff a few years later when I was 23. And with all of thatā€¦I was a smoker for 50 years. Go figure. Luckily I quit 7+ years ago thanks to vaping and havenā€™t looked back.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s terrific, Cary, congratulations. I quit February 2014 so I guess Iā€™m looking at about 7 years myself. I am so sad to hear about your folks. That had to be so difficult.

So happy you joined the vaping community. I know it was the best thing I did for myself.

8 Likes

Thanks. I am very glad I joined the vaping community. And very glad I started DIYā€™ing in late December and found this community. Itā€™s been a fun journey. Hope your week is going great !!

6 Likes

Thx Cary, I hope yours is too :smiley:

6 Likes

Rest in peace, friend.

7 Likes