Very Sad News My Brothers and Sisters

I’m saddened to hear this.

I’d wondered what was going on with him, as it has been a bit since I’d seen him post or toss a like.

Jesse was always a pleasure to interact with and talk to. He’s definitely going to be missed.

13 Likes

Thank you for the share @Dan_the_Man, I have noticed his absence and I am very sad to hear this.
That’s the downside of forums, people drop off and you don’t know what happened. :cry:

13 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

I wonder if it’s possible to have a list of members we could just go and lookup? Is that even possible?

12 Likes

Probably not my dear, especially not with all these restrictions when it comes to travel.

10 Likes

idk exacctly what you mean. but it is possible, no travel reqquired.

11 Likes

My bad, what I meant was, I would love to have a list of all the members that interact on the forum. The list would be for me to go and look through to see who I haven’t heard from in a while so that I can make a post or dm asking how they are doing.

:wink: :hugs:

12 Likes

I get it now, excuse me but it’s still Monday :grin:

9 Likes

Such sad news. I will miss @worm1 and his contributions.

13 Likes

Very sad to hear, prayers go out to @worm1 and his family. When I see a cloud in the sky I will know Jesse is vaping a tasty flavor.

RIP Jesse :pray:

15 Likes

The closest way that I can think of offhand is going to be a very short list. But it’s better than nothing.

In your user panel, you can see who’s posts you ‘like’ the most often, and those that have ‘liked’ yours as well (usually fairly similar, but not always).

Click on their icon (same as you would on their post), and you should be able to see their last active/post date.

11 Likes

I don’t know HOW, but this post showed up as a recently posted to thread, and I clicked on the highlighted link, and it took me to one of @worm1 funny posts.

9 Likes

Very sad to hear that.

10 Likes

This is so sad, thank you guys for the sweet memories & gracious remembrance of your online friend. I didn’t personally interact with him, but I definitely recognized his username & avatar from being a serious lurker here. I hope he is resting in peace now & that everyone hurting from this loss can find their own ways to grieve & remember their friend. I absolutely loved that his obituary mentioned his online friends, filled my heart up to see that’s in reference to a lot of you guys & the DIY community he was a part of.

12 Likes

Couldn’t log on last night as there was something afoot (we all know that by now) and all I got was an error message but I was able to “lurk” and was saddened to hear about @worm1. Never engaged directly per se but enjoyed his knowledge and input. RIP Brother :pray: :cry:.

12 Likes

Damn…, R.I.P. Jesse… tough times r.n…, hope everyone is well…, sending condolences to everyone effected by this!;(…

9 Likes

RIP Vape Brother… Amen

7 Likes

His posts where often my user guide/textbook when I first jumped into recipes… Had it not been for his input that first few critical months, I like would have waisted money, and gone back to store bought.
A little on the nose, as he passed right on my birthday, but none the less happy many where guided by his knowledge.

RIP Worm1

10 Likes

@worm1 We hope you can still vape, wherever you are.

8 Likes

Thank you @Dan_the_Man I hadn’t enough time on the forum to really get to know Jesse but enough time to know he was a man of character. This is sad news.

Rest peacefully, Jesse. :heart:

9 Likes

Throat cancer took my father and my uncle, his little brother. I hate that disease.

8 Likes