VGV Recipes Released

That’s why I identified them as “dodgy.”

2 Likes

Much as i dislike Juul and the way they throw everbody under the bus - the cartos that were the centre of the illicit thc issue had 0 to do with juul or their devices more like
40no746702z21

5 Likes

Juul is was not dodgy, had nothing to do with the thc problem.
@woftam is correct. :+1:

3 Likes

So I had the same problem.
Went on the TFA website and it is listed directly on the ingredients list.

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6864-key-lime-flavor.aspx

2 Likes

Not true, actually. Many “manufacturers” were purchasing empty Juul pod clones and filling them with bunk distillate so they could be used in the Juul battery. Fake CBD carts/pods from China were a big part of this as well.

1 Like

Yes, not the company themselves

1 Like

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6864-key-lime-flavor.aspx

1 Like

We know what flavor you are talking about.

If you would read the replies above, you would see that it’s already been pointed out that Vitamin E (in the flavor you linked) is NOT the same as Vitamin E Acetate.

Woftam already gave you the link for the chemical components list (again, of the flavor you’re talking about) above:

And before that, he stated quite clearly that they do NOT share the same CAS #.

5 Likes

Yes saw all the previous posts after I already started responding—my bad for not reading up.

I still personally feel uncomfortable vaping vitamins :nauseated_face:, even if at a negligible level and in a form that isn’t inherently harmful. The clarification is much appreciated though @wolftam

3 Likes

While I can respect your personal choice, the issue I took with it was the “AVOID” statement.

I feel such a “warning” should not be put out, when you aren’t even certain on the subject matter.

Totally understand. I’ve done that more than once myself.

3 Likes

Using some common sense helps a lot in circumstances like this…
Key Lime (TFA) has been used for many years by many users, yet nobody has ever gotten sick from it. The cases with lung disease have only started to pop up with the illegal THC cartridges (and now also with CBD liquids).

If you’re not sure about a subject, it’s always a lot nicer to ask a question than raising a big fat warning and (unintentionally) spreading misinformation. I think there are already more than enough bogus claims on the web that are not really helpful for us vapers.

4 Likes