Video games, do you play?

Wasn’t it over some unpopular tweets? Most 80s and 90s RP and Tabletop would be instantly cancelled these days: Like GW’s rapey Fimir.

3 Likes

I second this, DM should keep it on track, the first game I played almost ruined because DM wanted to let players take like 2 hours to make there characters, all of us were new so we didn’t know what was up from down.

2 Likes

You dont have to read it like a book, left to right, those manuals are reference books, (you refer to them as needed), check out some youtube tutorials that might give you a better direction on learning it,
I think learning all the rules is great, but if you just started, it might burn you out reading front to back the books.

2 Likes

I think unpopular was the best way to describe it. “We are going back to our roots with the game” apparently what did it.

2 Likes

I am definitely guilty of gaming …

Been playing Call of Duty since Modern Warfare 2 came out in 2009. Still playing Modern Warfare (2019) but haven’t touched the newest one out Cold War.

Also a big fan and player of the Borderlands franchise but was disappointed in BL3.
Hoping Tiny Tina’s new game coming out soon will make up for BL3. Gotta admit though, Im pretty excited for it’s release.

I also play Red Dead Redemption (both titles) religiously. I never get tired of these games.

3 Likes

I heard mentions that RDR took care to adapt to the effect of temperature on horses. Is it true?

2 Likes

If they have, I haven’t noticed.

2 Likes

Oh a researcher friend mentioned that the horse testicles in RDR2 react to temperature and altitude. Not the kind of fact I’d forget.

3 Likes

Ah, confirmation:

4 Likes

I played Zork when it came out. I’m old.

3 Likes

Lol … I have to admit, I never look at the balls of my horses. Never even crossed my mind to do so …

2 Likes

Then I suggest you rethink your name. :laughing:

3 Likes

LMAO …

That’s funny.

2 Likes

Karl, the guy on camera, writes most of the best scripts of other channels. He just rants when drinking on his own.

2 Likes

Not sure if they help with audio so much but have you looked at nvidia quadro graphics cards. They are more geared for engineering and CAD and the drivers are developed around that.

2 Likes

Gonna check that tonight :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Which clan were you running @kkWttrs, and what games did you guys compete in ?

1 Like

I mostly played call of duty mobile.

4 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Rebecca7.

1 Like

I love video games, but steer clear of shooters and platformers. I’m very much into puzzle adventure/mystery/escape type of games like The House of Da Vinci or The Room. Any fans of those here?

2 Likes