Vienna Cream

I bought a 60ml bottle because everybody said that is a have to have flavor. So what is this suppose to smell like because I hate opening the bottle up at all. It smells like fingernail polish remover and it takes my breath. Please help!

Mine kinda smells like nail polish remover too, but it mellows out. It’s a very good cream flavor if you give it a chance. Creams just need a little time to adjust. :wink:

5 Likes

thanks after a week in a mix and it was still strong I was starting to wonder. I wanted to make sure that is how it is suppose to smell. lol Thanks for your reply.

1 Like

My pleasure. What percent did you use? You could try it and see what it vapes like, but in my experience creams really need 2-4 weeks to be their best, especially if the mix is really cream heavy. If after a week it’s still super strong, you could let it sit overnight with the cap off or uncap it every day and squeeze all the air out, shake, and recap.

2 Likes

I’m assuming you are referring to FA Vienna Cream? :thinking:

I wouldn’t be too quick to judge this liquid (or any concentrate) by the smell or taste straight out of the bottle. Mix it ( using suggested percentages from the notes section of the flavor: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/346 )and let it steep for a bit. The outcome will surprise you. :wink:

Most synthetic flavoring taste and smell like ass straight out of the bottle.

2 Likes

This is the recipe.
peaches and cream : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/522610/peaches+and+cream

1% French Vanilla (CAP)
15% Juicy Peach (TPA)
6% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 22%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/492a

6% is pretty high for any FA flavor. They usually only need 1-3%. It might not get better. The average % for mixing with Vienna cream is only 1.5%.

4 Likes

Gotch! I will make it a 30 ml from a 15ml and just fix the peach and French Vanilla. Thanks I was thinking that but wanted to rule out everything. Thank you for your help!

3 Likes

I’m a cream a’holic and I’ve never used that over 2%

3 Likes

You guys are great! Thank you for the help!

2 Likes

nobody is mentioning that juicy peach is pretty high as well…i would think it doesnt need to be over 10%…maybe even just 7-9%
just a thought

2 Likes

I will try the peach at that too! Thank for the tip.

3 Likes

I think I would cut it in half on the peach and the vienna cream, and maybe add a little more of the french vanilla later if it needed it.

3 Likes

I’m not a peach girl so don’t know the flavor :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should be, PEACH is GOOD. :grinning:

2 Likes

Irony… Clanton is known for it’s peaches and I have peach trees in my yard. Just haven’t made a peach vape that I really like.

Nothing better than a overly ripe peach from the tree at the end of the season. Takes me back to when I was a kid visiting in Arkansas walking the old road to the orchard to get one.

1 Like

I remade this using the tips you guys gave me. Thanks again for the tips.

1 Like

Adding a bit of TFA Ginger Ale to peach is also very good !

1 Like

Let us know how it turns out for ya! :slight_smile: