VSO Flavor Tasting Notes

I have had success with both vanilla and caramel with this espresso and found it plays nicely with others.

I tend to use it between 1-1.5% and would say it grows into the mix for the first 7 days.
At 1% I would describe it as a half shot so you could probably push it to 2% depending on what you put it up against. But 1.5% is enough for me, most used at 1.2%

I would say 2% is fairly accurate for the most part give or take a few exceptions.
Raspberry and Strawberry = 3%, Espresso and Cherry = 1.5%.
Blueberry for me is 3-4% but I’m not into blueberries that much.

Hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions :wink:

8 Likes

I feel so much better to hear you say that. It’s a rabbit hole with no bottom because even if you’ve found great flavors for your recipes there will always be another company, another flavor that gets great reviews and you’re going to want to try it. Just like food or a restaurant. You hear about a new dish or a better version and you have to taste it to find out. I look forward to the day I can have maybe just 30-50 flavors in my stash. Do you think that can ever happen? Lol

8 Likes

It sure does. I’m ready to order! I’m getting a good feeling about this one.

5 Likes

I’ve got close to 400 flavors I’ve never used in my collection and I’m probably going to end up buying another mixers collection. It’s a problem for sure but a fun hobby. Ordered more hardware and have some still in original packaging. It’s mainly because of all these people recommending mixes and hardware I blame all of you but I’m also super thankful for everyone willing to share knowledge and experience

12 Likes

I ponder the same tormenting decisions, lol. You’re a man after my own heart. 50 flavours is probably all I need too. It would mean never watching any videos on mixing though, and I think I’m so far down the rabbit hole now I couldn’t find my way out if I tried. What does get me sometimes is that I’ve got loads of flavours I haven’t even used. Yet I still buy more. Perhaps I need professional help. At least I’m not alone. But what use is company if you’re on a sinking ship? I’m doomed. God help us all. Imagine how Gsnap feels having 400 flavours he’s never used. I wouldn’t be able to sleep, and would need sedation, lol.

9 Likes

Can happen? Sure, why not. chuckles

Think it will? Hrmmmm :thinking: well… About that… :laughing:

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes feeling stupid I missed this until now, but now is when I stumbled onto it. I, having never heard much about VSO, am growing curious about them. I reached out to Shane, and will be having some incoming VapeMail, and will be happy to add some notes up here. VERY anxious to try the BB after your descriptions, and would love to help spread the word about Shane and VSO.

8 Likes

I think I might be able to help with that @authormichellehughes.

4 Likes

@Gsnap I’ll be picking up the tripple pack.

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes said they were ok. Thinking of picking up the fruits I don’t already have and the cucumber. Probably more then planning but that’s the way it goes. Still need to grab some new WF as well…Always good and bad (for the wallet) to hear your thoughts

6 Likes

Ya…Add Some Notes…Ill be adding some through the Week …I have every one except for the Tomato and Carrot lol…

5 Likes

Which ones did you get ??

4 Likes

Probably all of them if history holds true :rofl:

5 Likes

What a surprise the only ones I don’t have either, bugger the veggies :rofl:

5 Likes

Go figure :two_men_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands::muscle:

5 Likes

And there was me dreaming of a Tomato and Carrot custard, and waiting on your notes.

4 Likes

Strawberry Donut - 30 ml
Spork Pudding: The Collection
Timmerz Pineapple Whip - 30 ml
VSO Flavors Sampler (Choose 5 (five): VSO Banana VSO Blackberry VSO Blueberry VSO Coconut VSO Peach)
VSO Flavors Sampler (Choose 5 (five): VSO Peach VSO Pear VSO Red Raspberry VSO Strawberry VSO Watermelon)

8 Likes

Oh yippy :clap:

6 Likes

Alright …One of the Newest Flavors from VSO

Huckleberry tested on Pixie RDA …

I started at 2pct and tested off the shake . At 2 pct there is a berry type peaking at you with a natural sweetness. I decided to push this flavor up in half pct increments , 4 pct is where I found a Sweet Berry that reminded me of a Blueberry . Huckleberry has more tart than a blueberry does. I wish i can say that this taste like a huckleberry but ive never ate one . What I can say is at 4pct off the shake I got a Sweet , Tart , Juicy Natural tasting Berry that is similar to a Blueberry …Ill test this again using the " GC " …I would imagine pairing this with your favorite Blueberry will create something special.

11 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes, almost ready to start bottling these up, do you feel 5% was a good overall percentage ??

5 Likes