VSO Flavor Tasting Notes

These flavors are naturally extracted by a DIY mixer that some of you have heard of Swaggy Shane … I have recently acquired his flavor pack which consists of 4 flavors Strawberry , Blueberry , Apple and Grape . These flavors do conrain PG as the carrier to read more here is the website.

Strawberry mixed @5pct 70vg 30 pg

A well rounded bright and juicy flavor with very nice tangy note that most strawberry concentrates are lacking. No Candy note that I can taste . VSO strawberry is definetly a natural strawberry . I will mix this up at lower pcts after ive tested the other 3 flavors . RFSC strawberry would be a good comparison for taste with this flavor . Will add more notes later definetly worth having in your stash…

Apple mixed at 5pct 70vg 30pg

First thought was Red Delicious but weak if comparing some of the other well known apples . I may need to bump this up a couple pcts . At this pct I get a 50/ 50 mix of the peel and the inside . Will need to try a couple more testers at different pcts. I will add more notes later

Blueberry @5pct 70vg 30pg

Ok this was the Blueberry that was supposed to be the best based in some opinions other places … This blueberry has a very sweet taste throughout the vape not a overly sweet taste like commercial juice but it is dominate… The blue is bright and natural , no candy note. The con with this flavor is how high you have to push it at 5pct it’s still a tad light . This Blueberry imo isnt a stand alone blueberry but it would definetely enhance another BB like FW or FLV BB muffin . MF blueberry imo is the bees knees but combining the VSO and MF would probably topple any other BB combo if I was going to rate this 10 being the best this is a 7 maybe an 8 … Definetly worth having in your stash … Will test in a couple days just to confirm

GRAPE @5 pct 70vg 30 pg

Hmmmm grape koolaid ? Grape soda without the carbonation ? Im not sure how to describe this grape …Sweet with a nice tangy note . When i eat a real grape I get sweet , tart and juicy taste without a strong definite taste like a orange , banana , raspberry etc . With this flavor the easiest way to describe it is by describing things like Grape laffy taffy , grape soda , or grape koolaid . Unlike the other three flavors this would go well in candy and drink recipes…As a solo flavor I could vape this all by itself and be happy with the flavor… Will i buy it when its gone ??? Probably Not but ive only used grape in one recipe in over 4 years of mixing …Could I recommend this flavor to someone wanting a grape concentrate YES without a doubt…

Thank you for taking the time to read my wannabe notes , overall i believe this flavor pack is a great value , What it lacks in potency it makes up in authenticity… These are good flavors , which I highly recommend , Shane is a Mixer himself so go support him at his website and give these a try … If shane could dilute these flavors less where the Top Percentage were in the 2 to 3 pct range I would pay more so think about Vaping Swag…

27 Likes

Please add your notes thank you

7 Likes

Thanks for these, had not heard of VSO until they were mentioned on Noted:blueberry episode.

5 Likes

wonder how Swaggy Shane naturally extracted a custard flavor… :wink:
Never heard of him… but good luck with the new company… :tada:

8 Likes

His concentrates are the grape , apple , blueberry and strawberry… The custards are one shots I believe…

5 Likes

Your welcome we shall see about the blueberry today…If the blueberry is better than his strawberry it will be a winner… I would put the strawberry way up on the list IF it was more potent…

8 Likes

You’re doing god’s work

6 Likes

The Steeping Giant has awoken me… I have 7 VSO… yet to try them. Thanks for the notes bro.

8 Likes

No problem…Hope they help…

5 Likes

Wish we had some info on Pear. Someone has that as their only pear and I was trying to help them make a caramel pear and it was really hard because there were no notes on it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am testing the rest of his flavors tonite and tmrw

9 Likes

Ordered the blackberry, and pumpkin (along with the apple and Grape you already reviewed) will let you know my thoughts too

6 Likes

I did a flat Pct …i know you can take that Bliebbery down to 3 especially if you back it up wit .3 to .4 of MF Blueberry…Please add notes here that would be awesome

5 Likes

Will do when i get them in and yes I’ll SFT those since I only have four hahahah

5 Likes

Ahhh I forgetted you dont SFT and i dont blame you

5 Likes

I have Watermelon and Pumpkin steeping now. Used 5% Watermelon in that tester and 2% Pumpkin because that’s what the website recommended. We’ll see what happens.

5 Likes

Has anyone tried any of the spork puddings?

7 Likes

I tried the Vanilla one…Its ok …

7 Likes

Ok, I understand thanks @fidalgo_vapes

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Hi fidalgo. Have there been any other flavor notes on VSO? Is this the only thread so far and should this be considered THEE thread for VSO flavor tasting notes?

6 Likes