VSO flavors / Best Before buy dates/ Flavrz strength etc

I don’t know but I feel something is up.
I was thinking about getting some Raw’s of the flavors I bought and mixing them into this weak shit.
I don’t know. I hate to spend more money over there.

5 Likes

It seems something is up. Because i think selling them as is for the price its wrong. I paid £5 each but im going to use twice as much as most. And im not cool on that. I know the two i just mixed up with the chocolate and caramel will tell me i lf i need to kick them higher in a mix. But the chocolate cake one i mixed up when i got them has just flattened out. Was better after a week then it is now. Which tells me it needs more flavor

5 Likes

I bought much bigger bottles so I have to do something to salvage them.
I’m mixing the weak ones at 10% now and I’ll let them sit a couple weeks and see what happens.
Good luck with yours

6 Likes

This is the instance where im glad i bought 30ml but in hindsight i should have never bought over 10ml. I think i took all the rave reviews of vso i went to 30ml. I wont do this again

6 Likes

I just wonder if they forgot to shake the containers before they bottled our shit

5 Likes

I was thinking that but nomz swear they shake them. Im more at the point of thinking the people at vso didnt try them first

6 Likes

And also 3of the 5 where ok im more inclined to say it was a issue where ever they where bottled and shipped too

5 Likes

I got mine directly from VSO so yeah, not Nomz fault I guess

6 Likes

There is a issue with this stuff for sure because two of them seem like the flavor was forgot to a point

6 Likes

Yeah, live and learn.

6 Likes

I haven’t had the chance to try my new VSO flavours yet but this is very disappointing news about them being so weak and I’m just glad that I only bought them in 10ml bottles. Surely something must have gone wrong somewhere or people wouldn’t keep buying them and they wouldn’t have gotten so many positive reviews.

5 Likes

Well, it’s not my tastebuds because my 3 year old bottle of blueberry is twice as strong as the one I just got a few weeks ago.

6 Likes

Im starting to think that something is up. The cake was bad blu razz was bad the caramel was faint up front and to more of a flavorless chemical on the back end. The only one that even tastes right was the chocolate the grape was pretty good at a low % so why the other three where as bad as they where i have no clue. I wish i did get 10ml bottles. But i learned from this no more. I wont do it again off someones review. But these vso i got are 80% junk. Honestly worst concentrates i have tried. I wouldnt waste a penny on them. The only one ill buy again is the chocolate. If i wanted weak concentrates i could get more bang for my buck ill go to everythingliquid.co.uk and get one of their big bottles for £8 for a 500ml of concentrate, atleast you know it will be good as they are 20-25% mix ratios lol

5 Likes

For shits and giggles pastor maybe see if @SessionDrummer has anything left of the ones you have that are weak and see if he can send them to see if its the same on his to yours if its not we have our answer.

6 Likes

For now I’m going to wait and see what happens to the ones I mixed at 10% yesterday after a couple of weeks. Still have a few to mix today.

6 Likes

Let me know because im not getting much out of 6%

5 Likes

I never thought it was mate. I’m thinking that the problem has to be with the ingredients in the flavour itself or even the batch if they did come from the same batch. The fact that you bought yours directly from VSO and we bought ours from NomNomz with the same weak results rules out quite a lot like exposure to heat during long transportation times or not being mixed (shaken) properly by our vendors before bottling. I don’t know much about natural ingredients in flavour concentrates but I’ve even wondered if the flavours themselves need to steep longer before use. Maybe Swaggy needs to do a few tests on the batches that we received to see if he can find the source of the problem.

7 Likes

I don’t know why @Psycho_316, @Pastorfuzz but apparently I didn’t get “new post” alerts on this for over 14 days for some reason. I JUST got it, and am now reading.

First things first, whether or not you got them direct from @VSOflavors or Nom Nomz, I would hit Shane up ASAP, and explain the details to him.

That IS very odd. I double checked my original series run, and the second series, and I ran them I think at 5%, then 3%, with the RAW’s under 1%, and solo’d, in my SC RDTA v.1, they worked out really good.

I would def. hit @VSOflavors (Shane) up.

@Pastorfuzz what are the bad offenders you got, and I’ll check in the VSO stash.

5 Likes

I was contacted my psycho regarding this issue. It is in the process of being resolved. As to the other account, this is the first I am hearing anything else on the matter.

7 Likes

Thanks a lot Shane.

3 Likes