Vso Raw SFT

Thank you! It’s just uncomfortable. I’m not used to “resting” that often. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thank you! I’ll be scrolling through my phone even more now lol It’s mainly just uncomfortable. I think I’ll be up and going in no time! :blush:

6 Likes

I know THAT feeling @Lynda_Marie.

7 Likes

Omg…Get better , sorry to hear that you got hurt .

7 Likes

Speaking of MIXING with VSO’s … Rocky’s done a lot of them …

5 Likes

Thanks Fiddy. Yea something like this ruins your day…thankfully I have a bunch of testing coming up that I’ll do to pass the time. :grin:

6 Likes

So has Hippy Vapes …

4 Likes

Ive had my ups and downs with VSO…His original 4 were all very good. A lot of his original flavors have to be pushed to the 5pct range , some higher some lower like a lot of companies. I do find quite a few of them to have little to no taste. VSO also has some really good flavors when Shane nails a flavor they are really great. The raws are much better and fall in a median range of 1 to 3 pct solo with some being stronger. VSO flavors for me arent going to be main flaves in a recipe typically ( maybe some raws ) but even some of the raws seem to get lost in a mix easier than comparable flavors. If you like the raws or extremes your welcome. Ill always credit those lines to myself and will forever be upset the lines werent named after me lmao…I like Shane and have talked to him quite a bit hes proud of his flavors and is always open to suggestions, I often disagree with what a lot of his “cult” members say regarding the strength but if thats there opinion than its the right opinion. Not many Companies are going to always hit home runs. I respect that Shane took the feedback from his original line and launched stronger versions , but quite a few people are happy with the OG VSO and continue to buy them so hes doing something right…

8 Likes

If I remember correctly Shane said the OG Blueberry was his FIRST flavor ?

5 Likes

That was his first flavor he released and sold to the public…I believe he has been making his own flaves for awhile. He made them for his own personal use. I am pretty sure BB was his first but i am 100pct sure it was his first that he sold. The strawberry was my fave out to original 4.

5 Likes

Really ??? Is it apprx 30 flaves :wink::wink:

6 Likes

I think you may have hit the nail on the head here and why the originals come across as subtle and subdued to some in comparison to what we are used to like FLV and FA etc.
I am so sorry to hear about your injuries from your riding accident and I hope that you heal very soon. So sorry that we disturbed you but thank you for your valuable help.

6 Likes

Yes…yes it is lol :laughing:

6 Likes

Yes, just like that. The comparison to Fa, Flv etc. And you didn’t bother me. I have a bunch of downtime now. I’ll be around a lot more. Good luck with your testing!

6 Likes

3 Likes

Glad to hear it @Lynda_Marie, despite the circumstances.

4 Likes

Sorry @Lynda_Marie I gotta get it out of my system. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t get any EM or muting issues myself and some of the weaker flavors you can actually push without going sideways. Using the VSO flavors like building blocks seems to be the key with these. Take Blueberry or Blackberry for example, I like each of those paired with another blueberry or blackberry

I shoot that stinks Lynda, hope you feel better soon :pray:

7 Likes

Ouch, that sucks @Lynda_Marie I hope there were others with you to help. Operator error or did you get a shy?

5 Likes

Oh no, get better soon :hugs: (your kitty will love you being laid up tho) :grin:

6 Likes