Vso Raw SFT

Thank you! Yea us invalids we’re hanging out together yesterday lol

6 Likes

Thanks! Yes, a friend and I were trail riding, but were riding through a hay field. My chestnut mare saw a monster apparently. She side spooked and spun around so quick I just went flying. She stood right there with me looking down like oppps sorry mom. :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

Lol, gotta love it when they do that. The couple of times my wife has come off, same thing. Sideways jump from a spook and then just stood over her like “what are you doing down there mum?”.

Glad you had a friend with you, I worry my wife sometimes is out alone. Mend well. :hugs:

7 Likes

Get well soon!

6 Likes

A big thank you to everyone that helped to enlighten me on the VSO flavours, it’s greatly appreciated and taken on board.

7 Likes

this thread hurts my brain

5 Likes

That can happen with people thinks shanes products are flawless🤷🏻‍♂️…And people disagree

4 Likes

Damn you @fidalgo_vapes :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Well this is interesting over at nomnomz that just recently brought on VSO.

These VSO were £5.79 at launch now all of them are £3.74. Is that a price drop from a new batch or a sign of poor sales and “let’s get 'em outa here” move? :thinking:

Only time will tell, but we ALL know the old saying ‘money talks bullshit walks’

4 Likes

Shane did adjust his percentage recommendations and prices after Noted Dx went over the extremes. Although feelings were hurt over it, bridges burnt, he did adjust for his customers.

3 Likes

My fault 100% I was turned around looking behind me and mare either got stung or spooked at something so I didn’t have a correct seat. I was leading a first time trail rider so I turned to make sure she got off the road safely. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think that will be a ongoing trend. I did dive into some for a few recipes i was making for a vape b&m and i found them very lacking. After a few days they where good. But when i did the shelf test i do the profiles where gone. The blueberry is a really good one but its too bad it mutes away. I have tried a lot of flavors but these where by far the worst i used. And not many good things on discord or reddit about them.

4 Likes

That’s interesting to hear, but this ‘topic’ I’m guessing was his regular and raws, not extremes which is what it sounds like you guys tested.

Sounds like his feelings were hurt, he’s the only one with skin in the game, seeing as it’s HIS company. If I were conspiratorial I’d say he’s diluted them all by the sound of things.

Sorry, what will be a trend? @psycho_316 and @Lucas_James_Holden were having issues, hence my post.

Luckily I don’t own any.

6 Likes

The xtremes have changed as well, percentages and price. We’ve tested OG’s, raws ABs xtremes. If you check his website he revised it all.

6 Likes

The trend of companies knocking the price of stock to just get rid of it. I just felt for the price i got charged i was getting a good product. Unfortunately it wasn’t the case. You know when buying something you always have to take on the good and bad and make a judgement call. Not everyone tastes the same. So i gave it a shot. Its better to stick with proven stuff. Less stress of feeling you did something wrong. Out of the ones i tried Flavor West makes a better product

7 Likes

So the fact he lowered the price by $2 and changed the %’s tells me he knows something is wrong with them. Do you still stand by your ratings on them or have you changed your opinion on them. As we can probably all agree on you cannot make a full recipe out of these. The blueberry cheesecake just was not good. Even within his new recommended %’s where right inline with what i used, it lost its flavor on the shelf life test. I ended up using fw blueberry as its far superior then the vso.

7 Likes

I absolutely stand by all my ratings. Im doing these reviews to help people, not to make friends. My reviews on VSO stand. There are are a handful that I truly like- peach and watermelon raw, OG bb, huckleberry and red raspberry.

7 Likes

I am no super taster nor am I an expert mixer but when I pay for a flavour I want to be able to taste it properly and not just get a hint of something and I also want that flavour to have a good shelf life after mixing and not just fade away into oblivion. I also don’t see the point of using a concentrate that is so weak (or a background flavour as it’s sometimes referred to) that it would be cancelled out by the other flavours it’s mixed with. Lastly I don’t see why I should pay a premium for an extra strong version of a flavour just so that I am able to actually taste it.

7 Likes

@Lucas, you might not be as bad of a “taster” as you think. You don’t need to be either a super taster, nor an expert mixer, you just have to be happy with the flavors you buy. If they work for you, that’s all that matters.

6 Likes

This info is current, I don’t know if these are updated because I never looked before. I did check 8 of each type. The % and wording was the same within the type.

Below are the wordings from VSO, c&p’d just now.

median - adjective
denoting or relating to a value or quantity lying at the midpoint of a frequency distribution of observed values or quantities, such that there is an equal probability of falling above or below it:

NOT A RANGE.

Regular - This is a concentrated flavoring and must be diluted before use Median range of use is 4-8% INGREDIENTS: PG, Ethanol, Natural Flavoring, Water
Raw - This is a concentrated flavoring and must be diluted before use. Median range of use is 2% INGREDIENTS: Ethanol, Natural Flavoring, Water
Xtreme - This is a highly concentrated flavor, and recommended starting point is .5% INGREDIENTS: Bio Based Propylene Glycol, Ethanol, Natural Flavor, Water

5 Likes