Wait, a minute, ..... what ? (Things that make you go Huh ?)

Nope :laughing:
It got about 10 seconds on the news last night.

They are yummy - but I wouldn’t eat them quickly - the coconut sticks - as we now know!

I feel bad for the woman who died tho :frowning:

6 Likes

Hey where is the little Chinese dude that usually wins… he was so tiny but that dude could wolf down some hot dogs!

4 Likes

I’m not laughing. Nope not doing (while I almost tinkled my pants over this)

4 Likes

You are missing out! One Aussie classic. I don’t think we stole this of the Kiwis. :rofl: The best ones have jam and cream in the middle too.

downloadfile

6 Likes

Nah, you can take the honours for that one mate.
Personally I think they suck the big one.

8 Likes

Only cause they were invented by Au not NZ lmao Garry

9 Likes

Lamingtons? One of the best, if not the best culinary concoctions ever invented :crazy_face:. Sponge cake, chocolate and coconut. What’s not to like? Reminds of the time I knocked off a lamington “slab” all by myself. It was a single lamington measuring about 12” square x 2” high. Man it was good :drooling_face:. And yes @marsh8, the jam & cream ones are pretty tasty :yum:.

7 Likes

And the Darwin Award goes to…?

7 Likes

Isn’t it obvious?
The cake!

6 Likes

Definitely the coconut.

(stringy textures suck. Same reason I hate pineapple. lol. Yay for flavors!)

6 Likes

It sounds like a delicious cake! Imagine standing next to her… You’re just about to take your first bite when you see her having a seizure from her first bite. Imagine the reaction you’d have???

I’d be thinking (eye bulging and dropping my jaw), “WHAT THE FUUUUU…??? NO way man! WTF’s in this Sh*t??? Oh HELL NO!” Then slowly pace the cake back on the table and go wash my hands as I hold them in the air like a surgeon does so I don’t tough anything! :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

At this part in the movie, as I walk to the bathroom the 70’s song, ( Le Freak (Freak Out!) gets que’d up and played as the heavy background music to add to the reaction I had just before I started walking to the bathroom…

Chic - Le Freak (Freak Out)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVZh4WcdC3s so you can hear the song and imagine the scene in your head! :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m just imagining…so much in my head right now. So very much.

6 Likes

Marie Antoinette said, “Let them eat cake” Look what happened to her head… Cakes are dangerous… they should be banned… :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

Of course… this could be said about much of the DIY Mixing & Vaping Realm as well! :joy: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

2 Likes

Well that didn’t show well… yes cake is dangerous: proof

5 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Blood Soaked, Cage Match – .01g vs. .001g Scales!

Wow. Just wow. I didn’t realize my birthday month had that evil trend to it.

2 Likes

(Unless I possibly missed one), it does not appear that any calendar month has evidently been spared:

1 Like