Want to trade tobacco flavorings for something else

HEY YOU TOBACCO LOVERS OUT THERE I HAVE SOME ALMOST FULL AND A COUPLE OF FULL BOTTLES OF TFA TOBACCO FLAVORS I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR SOME FRUITS OR DESSERTS

FLAVORS! I DON’T MIX THOSE FLAVORS ANYMORE THE PEOPLE (MY FAMILY MEMBERS) JUST DID NOT LIKE THEM AND I DID NOT LIKE MIXING THEM, I QUIT SMOKING 3YRS AGO & SEE NO NEED TO MIX THOSE FLAVORS. I ONLY USED THE SMALL BOTTLES
SO LET ME KNOW.

**RY4D IS GONE!!!**4 OZ
Oh to be Honest there is a very little used out of the M-Type Premium u can see/compared to sealed bot,

I’ll trade 30mls each Honeydew Cap, Juicy Peach Cap, Watermelon TPA, and DX Banana Cream TPA for the 4 oz RY4 Double if it’s full…

how much is in the small bottle of ry4 double?

first off the ryd is still sealed the dk is sealed , And I have the Peach I would take the honey dew and the watermelon if they are full! but I don’t want Peach or Banana Cream so see what u can do full bottles for full bottles.*

3/4 full Quitter1!

I have a sealed 30ml and a sealed 10ml of RY4D that I’d love to trade. I can’t use them as they scratch my throat to death. PM me if interested in a trade. I’m particularly interested in TPA Strawberry (NOT ripe) and FW Fruit circles.

I have a Magnetism Mixer, (Magnetic Stirrer) For Sale or Trade!
Brand new still in original box, never opened when I purchased it on Amazon yr ago I paid $67.00 for it. willing to sell for $50.00/OBO or Trade for un-opened flavors, we can negotiate. This is for those who can not build their own

or do not have the time.

3 Likes

If I have some fresh tobacco flavor’s to trade should I start a new post or post here since this is about trading tobacco flavor’s? Sorry just want to make sure I post correctly. lol

2 Likes

@Hydroboy , I would start a new thread in order to help people find it but that is a good question.
We have a pretty laid back and relaxed atmosphere so I am sure either would work.We can always ask @JoJo the Fixer! JoJo is good , JoJo is wise!

2 Likes

LOL. Posting in a topic moves it to the top, so it is six in one, half a dozen in the other. :stuck_out_tongue: Whatever works for you, do it! But, since this is already bumped, ya might as well post it here. Or whatever. :wink:

1 Like

Ok great. I’ve got to get all of my info & picks straightened first but thanks for the advice. @BoyHowdy you are so right about the forum environment here. Everyone is so nice & helpful. Just a good forum to be apart of. Thanks

2 Likes

are ýou still selling?

Yes, I am it is still new in the box unopened!