Washing coils

Any time! And you as well! Sounds like your day is gonna be full of yummies! My Thanksgiving usually happens the weekend after, when all the family can get together. This year it’ll be Saturday. I haven’t seen 'em in awhile, so I’m super excited. :smile:

2 Likes

A bit too much im afraid.

Hope y’all have a great time, im sure you could use it with as busy as you are.

1 Like

Buy doing the jojo you create a vacuum. And thats what you want. I got the new billow v2. And love it. My crown will be here Saturday and the crown rba Friday, cant wait. And be safe if out and about tomorrow. Ppl love to over drink on this lovley day. As for me i don’t drink unless im not going anyplace

1 Like

Do you guys wash your coils every time you re-wick?

I run them under water and dry-burn/heat them…

4 Likes

be careful about repeatedly dry burning though there is a informative youtube channel called vape space and he goes into detail about metal alloys and how they brake down at excessive heats, well worth watching

What about claptons? Same thing? I tend to change Flavors 40x a day and can never remember which rda had what. They go flat a lot. So I wash them. Just started with claptons though

Dunno - I don’t use claptons - Just Ti, and every once in a while SS contact or spaced wraps :slightly_smiling:

I wash all coils regardless of build type of I’m changing flavours.

Fused claptons, claptons, standard wrap, twisted.

Dry burn, rinse, toothbrush and dish soap, rinse really well, dry burn and wick.

CMJ

4 Likes