Washington State

Yes

you did good… I hope those that can show up, will. I hope Wa state can stop the insanity.

3 Likes

I am not a Shop owner …Maybe ome day though :wink:

Not completely

Im not aware and ive seen No calls to action , the only Bill I know of on the floor is SB 6254…

This is not taking away Flavored Eliquid , it is limiting it to Over 21 stores…This is probably our best bet , these standards are similar to the EU …Its a lot better than a ban…

1 Like

i wouldnt worry too much on this issue , unless they Ban liquid Nicotine all together

1 Like

Dont get me wrong , i think its all bullshit butbwe are going to take it in the ass one way or another …

1 Like

Bringing this up just gives them more ideas on how to attack DIY

1 Like

Weird I got no Call to Action

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes @SessionDrummer

this is the call to action… was copied and pasted here:

3 Likes

Ummmm, WOW !!!

Looks like MBV had it right …

https://blog.mtbakervapor.com/mt-baker-vapor-relocation/

TY @anon84779643
@fidalgo_vapes You have any local insights ???

3 Likes

Makes me so not happy atm… will have to reconsider now where to retire at in the next 25 yrs :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Just what i stated earlier , from what ive heard Flavored Eliquid will be allowed in Adult Stores only , Tax of 37pct , Nic Salts ( pods ) not to exceed 20mg/ml…Buying Eliquid online will be hard , i think I one shots are the future …It bites ass …I dont know how it affects DIY

2 Likes

If the PMTA stuff isnt figured out these laws won’t matter …

2 Likes

I remember this …Its right about the time I started vaping

3 Likes

The clock is ticking… :sneezing_face: :mask: :sleepy:

3 Likes

the next few months are going to be stressful especially for individuals like @MaschelleMEcfs …Maschellle anything I can do to help I will…find some recipea you like and ill make the one shots for you…VG , PG will always be accessed easily Nicotine is something I think you should stock up on

4 Likes

Ditto here too… @MaschelleMEcfs… drop me a pm if you need inspiration, or you can look thru my vendor thread…

Even tho it’s all wacked… You do have people here that are trying to help.

3 Likes

Not sure why you’d move to WA to retire??? Although it is cool sometimes to have it rain when the suns out or experience all 4 seasons in less then an hour.

@MaschelleMEcfs I’ll help you out as well just let me know what I can do. I can and will mix you up some stuff and send it your way. I just need some recipes to mix for you.

4 Likes

so you’re okay with a 10 mil size bottle of e-liquid limited to a 2 milligram tank with no more than 2 mg of nicotine? Outlawing online sales to individuals is absolutely discriminatory. I have to show photo ID and sign for my e-juice that comes in the mail and that is more than sufficient proof. I’m also required to pay an extra $8 fee for the privilege of making sure I sign for my e-liquid. I would far rather do that than have a kid pick it up off of a porch. I have no way to go to a store as I am a disabled American that is limited to my home due to severe chronic illness. if I wasn’t disabled the flavor ban ran the two stores we had in our entire town out of business. people will start falling through the cracks and when it comes to stopping smoking we need to think about everybody not just one group of people and how the regs affect only the one group. this is a law that will only help a minority not the majority. I think we should be more careful before we poopoo away a piece of legislation like this. there’s no harm in people reading it for themselves and being present at that hearing tomorrow like we are allowed to be. resting on our Laurels is what got us a flavor ban in the first place. But thank you for your replies

2 Likes

Im not sure where 2mg Nicotine is proposed …I know 20mg of Nic Salt is proposed …But No im not okay anytime an adult is told what they Can’t do when they are allowed to do much worse ( alcohol ) …The reality of all this really sucks , the facts of the matter are that we all knew there would be regulations some time . The Vaping industry is also to be blamed for making this attack easier for the Government … 2016 we were all saying change the graphics on the bottle , quit naming eliquid after cartoons etc… Yes i would rather see

Flavored Eliquid in Adult stores only

20mg nic salt maximum

10ml bottles

2ml tank size

2 ml pod size

Opposed To an all out Ban on everything…unfortunately this isn’t even the major issue …in less than a few months Vaping will be turned upside down…

Its all fucked up and i hate it …

3 Likes

You right there isnt any harm , as a matter of fact people that can should go…

Im not sure where this comes from ??? I think everyone is concerened , i also think there is way too much of people thinking about sub groups of people who vape…We all are ex smokers and now vape …

Theres a lot more than tbis that got us into a flavor ban…Reality about vaping is its a consumer driven product that has had only self regulation until now…I am proud of most of that self regulation , ive seen the best of vaping and the worst …Im not sure why anyone thought this Industry would go on how it has…

4 Likes

It def will not be as we know it now.

3 Likes