Water as apposed to other ratio

I want to make some flavoring to make my waterpipe taste better it’s gross without it. Anyway even to make flavoring for water ive tried the drop thing im still not getting what I want but anyway I know you can’t really put vg and pg in your drinking water but that’s a whole different topic. What im asking is what is a proper recipie for what im trying( anyone?? They’re coming out too harsh i have to dilute with more vg i think or should I lighten up on the flavors? Because it is mostly just water im putting them into

This peach one ive mixed a few times now and it works everytime. I’m so lost. Nope im not just making eliquids over here. I got lots going on… Simple I is not.

5 Likes

If the Peach is working, you’re on the right path. I have no real expertise to offer, long ago are my days of bong use. But, I know the stench of an unclean bongo very well. There’s no way around it, you just have to change your water and clean the thing out more often.

I can’t see any flavorung covering up the smell of old bong water, just mixing with it. Also, the water, in my first thoughts, probably doesn’t flavor the smoke, so much as the impurities of the smoke flavor the water. The smoke passes through. Just thoughts, grain of salt here, y’know.

Good luck with your experiments

6 Likes

Why add water?

3 Likes

I see it!! No pg none in the peach

3 Likes

its for a water pipe. Water goes in it. Anyway. But I guess I don’t need to put more water in it. …but I see what I did in the peach was I left the pg out. And it seems to be working…

3 Likes

Still lacks sense.

3 Likes

It does you are making sense tho I don’t need to add more water. Im dumping it into water. I bet thats half my problem with the harshness.

3 Likes

Nice to agree that I make since. The need for water is the issue.

2 Likes

Why not anyway? What would be the issue with that in your eyes? Same reason or idk what else? I already know the pg is not at all needed …it just makes things way worse.

2 Likes

Maybe cover the top with something? For less smell?

2 Likes

Spitback and dilutation.

3 Likes

I found this service.
If your in the Ottawa or Gatineau area

4 Likes

First, what material is it made from? Borosilicate (glass) bongs are resistant to funk and odors. As long as you clean it and the bowl regularly you should have no problems. Acrylics won’t clean up as well as glass.

Second, why waste flavoring when you can simply add Koolaid or some sort of fruit juice?
And you ARE replacing the liquid after 1 or 2 sessions, right? Or do you need to go back to bong school? Never smoke top shelf bud with used bong water!

7 Likes

you got a point about wasting flavors I don’t want to do that…and yes I’m changing the water often I don’t like smelly bong water. I never thought of kool-aid. Im gonna try that.

6 Likes

there should be a law against smoking top shelf in a dirty bong !
first offense 10 yrs (no parole)
second offense 20 yrs (no parole)
third offense LIFE ( after the first two offenses how much life do you have left)

6 Likes

Can’t help with the bong issues, it’s been awhile.
But as far as water, for diy purposes think of water and PG as having the same specific gravity. So just make your mix 100% pg and use water in place of PG… no need to use Vg. I do make sweet tea drinks with flavors for my daughter and just use water and flavor :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Oh man, I’ve seen everything now. Jeez, who doesn’t know how to clean a bong??? :rofl:

9 Likes

I know how to clean a bong lol

4 Likes

My comment was a reply to @Stankhammer when he posted about mobile bong washing services, not at you.

6 Likes

Its ok its ok because I Have figured it out! Get rid of the pg altogether. But water IS needed @SquirrelSmash for dilution. You have to have the water or you’ll get harshness.

now that I know that I could’ve gone lighter on the watermelon but fuck it rn it worked.

2 Likes