Water as apposed to other ratio

Amen and Amen Brother. Preach It!!!

6 Likes

She’s talking about a meth pipe I think🤦‍♂️. Wrong place girl.

4 Likes

LOL, I thought it was a crack pipe. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Seriously though, I think it’s dabs… right?

3 Likes

No not that either…nvm I do like to vape the odd concentrates which is weed but way more concentrated…im not a meth head… lol

3 Likes

you guys are fucking funny…haahaa!! I love how you all went like 20 different ways with that tho …that was good. But I do vape those concentrates ironically out of a meth bong because they do work. Lol

3 Likes

theyre probably actually weed concentrates bongs the meth ppl probably stole our concentrates for their methy thing…I never thought of it that way either…hmmmm

3 Likes

Isn’t there water flavorings for shisha (Turkish tobacco pipe/bongs)? Personally I love the taste of dab/resin. I use isopropyl alcohol and a pinch of rock salt and shake like f. Cleans up like new. Get urself a ltr off ebay

4 Likes

I’m gonna go with this one. I can’t imagine a glass company making pipes especially for meth.
Though, I have been wrong before.

Me too. Admittedly, I just tried it for the first time. I liked it right away, except for one thing. One of the hits was quite large and I couldn’t stop coughing. Not the hacking gonna die cough but when I took a breath it felt weird in my throat. Kinda like the cooling agent in a vape. I found out pretty quick that iced homemade lemonade worked like a charm.

2 Likes

There is a company that does water based flavorings. Let me try to remember who it is for a bit. It will eventually pop in my head.

4 Likes

with a quick search here is one i found

4 Likes

Does that mean it’s OK to smoke medium range stuf with old bong water? I disagree!

4 Likes

He probably doesn’t get mid-range anymore or not much. I would only smoke top shelf and that’s it if it were possible.

2 Likes

Oh you legalized weed people, so annoying! :laughing:

4 Likes

I’ve had some pretty good tasting ‘mids’ in the past. No point in ruining the flavor with old-ass bong water. :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

OMG, that’s funny bro. :rofl: I can laugh because it took MI. forever to legalize it and I would get so annoyed with a friend of mine from California. First time I had ever heard of Indica or Sativa. Oh, and he was HAPPY to talk my ear off telling me all about it. Now I am the annoying one!?!? Damn.

Truth. Old bong water sucks and it is so easy to dump it and put fresh liquid in it. My 2 cents anyway.
I mean, I have been the lazy bumb too and I let a glass piece go for while and it kept getting worse and worse.

I found that some coarse see salt and Isopropyl Alcohol in my ultrasonic cleaner, just covering it and it worked like a CHARM!!!

I now have a dedicated Ultrasonic Cleaner.

6 Likes

Nowadays it’s more about the terpenes as opposed to just Indiva and Sativa, especially with hybrids.

I always use clean water and ice cubes for a cooler effect.

#neverpostwhenstoned

6 Likes

Thx for this @tartarusspawn i will use this I thought I could do it myself but need to find out the ratios. And keep the pg out of it. I learnt that

the hard way

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OMG so true. I, unfortunately, don’t always follow that rule. I regret it every time!!! :rofl:

4 Likes

it took Canada even longer after the USA A then our government was "hey we can make $ off this, we should do it too.’ :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

That’s the terpenes I think that gives u that tight stingy feeling, gets in my nose and stings a bit. Yes China does make and sell meth pipes strictly for it. They call them "oil burners. I used to blow glass and make sculptures bongs/bubbler and the odd pipe for the odd fiend. How’d u go finding a flavor for ur water? I remember using apple juice and stuff like lemonade when we were kids lookin for any wet stuff for our bongs lol. I think youl need something with a bit of punch to get past the taste of what ur smoking… Mint, lemon etc…

2 Likes