Well looky here

Now this looks a lot better then the last pos

11 Likes

It does look better though sadly it’s a fail for me as it’s not a 21700.

5 Likes

O yep it is

5 Likes

Dam new I should’ve held out I had a feeling that was coming

3 Likes

And it got a proper bottle

4 Likes

That actually looks much better than the previous versions.

4 Likes

I just noticed my brain fart there.

7 Likes

I was thinking the same lol

4 Likes

Oh yesh it does. No need to pull bottle to fill it. It looks way better then the 2

3 Likes

Tony.B.has got an introduction video up on his channel but I haven’t watched it yet.

7 Likes

Looks nice but the fact that it’s only 97 watts and a single 20x00 is a con for me. The battery would not last for me. I’m at 85-100+ on my dual coils. I do testing on a single coil, but obviously not squonking. I have several of v1&2 and like them for my Profile RDA’s. I love Tony though, great guy getting things done. :tada:

6 Likes

These single battery squonks are best with a single mesh rda or in my case a SC supreme v3. Its all i run on single battery mods. Mesh is best

7 Likes

Sourcemore has em for 31 USD (and change) with code VVPV3. The shipping is 13.00 though (unless you spend $90, then its free).

6 Likes

Ill have to look as $44 is roughly £37

4 Likes

Not exactly a looker (the mod/pumper/RDA, not the cat), but damn if it doesn’t get the job done.

9 Likes

Is that a Titan or Titan 1.5? definitely a different beast to a squonk.

3 Likes

It’s a Titan 1.5

3 Likes

A lovely beast of a mod.

5 Likes

I still have the first 80 watt version of the Pulse upgraded to 90 watts and it’s still working great and in mint condition, I bought some of the extra resin side panels to change the look and match my toppers. Its only downside is that it only takes up to a 20700 battery but I only run a single coil RDA like the Venna on it so it’s not a problem. This new clear plastic version doesn’t look as solid as my old one and also looks like it will crack if dropped, I hope I’m wrong.

8 Likes

Yeah most likely it will. The pulse 2 was brutal. The side panels just warped and cracked. The very first mechanical pulse was solid. Side panels stayed intact. As i tend to drop them now and then it does worry me

4 Likes