What a sad, sad, sad day ='(

If you like the Bust A Nut you will really like her Hazelnut Cake too.

5 Likes

so sorry to hear i just made my first batch of this yesterday , how long do you steep , just wondering ive heard everywhere for shake and vape to 2 months

I donā€™t think I have ever seen a more pun riddled comment as this :wink:

3 Likes

Sorryā€¦It was a sad, sad day.

1 Like

I let that one sit when I make it, at least a few weeks.

1 Like

Send me your addy @LordVapor and Iā€™ll toss ya 30ml or so well steeped Bust a Nutā€¦ itā€™s at 8mg nic though

Iā€™m already practicing by yelling at kids to stay off my sandy lawn and get a haircut. Iā€™m going shopping for nipple-height pants tomorrow.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s scary as hell.
Mr Furley with a weapon.
(10 pts if you know who that is).

3 Likes

Great. Now all I can think of is the theme song from threes company. Come on know on my doorā€¦

2 Likes

Donā€™t spend those 10 pts all in one place.

2 Likes

I really appreciate the offer. But I have about 350ml of flavor base for this that I made months ago. So I mixed up a 50ml bottle and plopped on my stirrer with the heat on for an hour or so. But this bottle wonā€™t last long. I also tossed another 8 oz mixed bottle in the closet for a long steep. I have a lot of other recipes in the 6 month old steep range that I am vaping through now to clear out the old, so I have been needing to run out of my favs anyway. I need one of theseā€¦
http://www.dailygloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Wardrobe_Emergency_break_glass.jpg

I have began letting most of my juice go a couple months minimum before cracking the seal. It to me makes for a much smoother, richer vape. Bust-a-Nut was one that convinced me to be more patient after finding a bottle tucked away.

3 Likes

Ya, I mix all the time to just stick it away, especially Bust A Nut and Hazelnut Cake. Vaping it now from batches made 6/5/16
A tropical lime recipe from 4/11/16ā€¦a coconut pineapple from 4/24/16, etc.

2 Likes

LOL!!! That was perfect!

2 Likes

OK now itā€™s too early to make me laugh that hard, Ruh Roh I think I woke up the better half laughing. Better get her a cup of coffee.

2 Likes

@mater Quick question for you First name Tom?

2 Likes

Tropical lime??? Hmmmmmmmm is that one for the public?

Oh great, now I woke up your wife!

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s OK she needed to get up and fix my breakfast anyway.

I am of course kidding I donā€™t expect her to fix breakfast YET. lmao

3 Likes

Nowā€¦ your dead. Ha!

1 Like

Story of my life. lmao

2 Likes