What a sad, sad, sad day ='(

As if things couldn’t get any worse! I went to my closet to refill my carry bottle that I take to work. I reached for my bottle of Bust-a-Nut and this was all I could manage to get out of the bottle!

Please have pity on me and send me whatever you can spare immediately! Preferably steeped. And next day air would be greatly appreciated. And tell the lady at the post office to hurry the hell up :grinning:

I’m just kidding. You don’t have to tell her that. But ask her if she wouldn’t mind delivering it to the airport and putting it on the plane ASAP.

Thanks!

18 Likes

If I had some I would send you.

2 Likes

I sat at work baffled how I got that low. Then I remembered I let my ex’s daughter raid the steeping closet the other day. I told her to go nuts. Maybe I shouldn’t have used the word “nut” I guess. Damn kids will put the milk jug back in the fridge empty, and meow they are putting e-juice bottles back empty!

14 Likes

I’m deeply sorry. It is a sad day indeed. I just got screamed at by an 80 year old senile Golf Course Ranger on a golf course (Im a member of) for being too close to the golf course Im paying to play golf on.

9 Likes

Lol. Some day I’ll be that old and I’m sure I’ll do the same thing

4 Likes

You should have started teeing off balls in his general direction :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Definitely not, give them one finger and they take the hand, give them the hand…:broken_heart:

3 Likes

Time to lock the steep cabinet and make her ask for each thing she wants
lol

1 Like

Yup. Or as I heard somewhere and I can’t remember…give them an inch and they think they’re the ruler! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Amen to that

1 Like

@LordVapor
In the words of my favorite cartoon dog

Ruh Roh Shaggie

3 Likes

ROFL!! That’s hilarious because I call him Scooby in chat (long story lol). It’s fate. :upside_down:

3 Likes

I really need to make some of this but I don’t have a single one of those flavors. Not really a fan of nutty vapes but everyone seems to like it so I want to try it. Maybe someone can send me a sample to try before I shell out for all those flavors. :smiley:

2 Likes

You know I would help if I could…but as you can see…I barely have 1.5L left myself !!!

I feel so bad. I will be more diligent in the future, and not let my stock get so depleted…just in case.

11 Likes

My husband took care of him with the owner this morning. He was not amused lol…

2 Likes

Look at all the busted nuts!

Maybe that came out wrong…

9 Likes

ok ok I’m sold! whats the recipe??..is it this one??

5 Likes

I might too but this guy also happens to be the only guy allowed to be armed at the resort. They let him have a gun to kill raccoons, and rodents. So what we have here is a militarized 80 year old Golf Course Ranger.

1 Like

Thats the one!

1 Like

Ingredients purchased!..seriously being on here all day coupled with a quiet day at work has cost me a fortune haha

8 Likes