What are the Best Tanks

What’s the best tank for flavor and clounds

I love my subtank mini!
I used a .5 ohm coil and its on an ipv2s @ 18-20w

1 Like

For me Goliath, Goblin and Lemo 2, you can’t go wrong with either. They all produce huge clouds and excellent flavor. I also have a Kanger Subtank which is good also but it’s 4th in line. I wasn’t too impressed with the Atlantis Subtank, but I hear they made improvement to the version 2. There are some other tank guys ( @MixedUp1 and @quitter1 ) who schooled me, I’m sure they will weigh in when they see your post.

1 Like

Will them work good on a iStick 30w

Yes they will, I usually vape them between 20-40w depending on the juice.

I just got the Arctic and the Atlantis both are amazing in flavor providing ability as well as clouds ! And I use a 30w istick on Em both !

I like my Atlantis. Havent tried the new occ coils yet tho. I run it on the aspire subohm cf batteries as well as occasionally on my Sigelei 100w at 30-35w.

Hard to say what’s the best tank . Depends on whether you want to build your own coils or just have stock coils . Most of my tanks are rebuildable aside from a few old school nautilus minis and aerotanks . I have an arctic tank on the way which I hear is really great . For rebuilds tho I’d go with what NewDrip said or even if you want to spend as little as possible you can get a orchid v6 ( glass tank) from FT that is often forgotten but is a great tank that throws clouds and tastes great too, and not to mention cost a third of the price of the others mentioned . That being said if your going to spend the money I’d go for the Lemo 2 . Wicked good tank that’s easy to build and easy to fill . Just replace the wide bore drip tip because it kind of muted the flavour.

1 Like

4 Pro-tanks
3 erlkonigins
Kayfun
Tiafun gt
3 orchids w topfill caps
Atlantis
Suntank mini
Billow
Silverplay
Goliath

Rt now I’ve gotta say I can’t put down the Goliath great flavor and vape production!!! I have the silveplay from subohm and billow in rotation as well which are just a sliver and I mean sliver below the Goliath. If you don’t wanna build ur own coils then the subtank mini is the way to go. I say that without having used any of the 10 or so new non rebuildable subohm tanks that r flooding the market which all seem to be similar to the subtank.you can find clones of all of these fairly cheap now so you don’t break the bank to see which is best for you.

2 Likes

I’m very satisfied with Kangertech Subtank Mini, equal percentage of flavor and vapor. Definitely a must have in your tank collection.

1 Like

I traded my atlantis in for a sense Herakles. I love it. I can crank it up to 70 watts and i think it has better flavor than the artic. You can also use atlantis coils in it if you turn it down.

I was thinking on trying one of these …is it worth it

oh yea, better flavor and you can run it up to 70-80 watts if you want to. I only run my at 50 cause that is all my box will go too until I can get the sigelei 150. Probably going to get a goliath after reading here. Never had an RTA before though. I also have a troll RDA and think I can build the goliath about the same.

2 Likes

Goliath seems to be a good unit from what I’ve been told. I’m on the lemo 2 right now which I love …easy big build deck .

2 Likes

https://scontent-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/11103249_937769209601878_5747584319787166554_o.jpg
Looks awesome…single coil just need a clone… authentic is $140 :fearful:

Looks like they are taking tanks to a new level ! It actually looks like a gas tank off a ride on lawn mower.

2 Likes

Interesting design. What’s it called?

1 Like

The ks1 I’ll post a link if I can find it

1 Like

I’m crossing my fingers it’s not a bust like the K.Loud!

I’m pretty smitten with my Goliath for now, Cthulhu is a close second. I’m digging the Goliath for the no leaking factor; wicked properly most tanks won’t leak, but the Goliaths juice flow control factor helps with this issue.

2 Likes