What are you doing?

Listening to some CBSN propaganda and watching the shop. Playing around with the temp control on the SX mini.

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to heal a ā€œtwankedā€ muscle. Itā€™s making me want to yell in pain but it hurts too much to yellā€¦Itā€™s this muscle and the worst pain is right under my ear. Has anyone ever pulled this muscle? What do you do?

1 Like

Ouch. That doesnā€™t sound good, get the hubby to give you a massage!

1 Like

Iā€™m now mixing. I think I need more snvsā€¦
Thoughts?

2 Likes

I wish I could. This is an actual tear which means it has to be immobilized. I look like the tin man. Cant move my head. Making me pretty crabby.

Oh man, that really sucks. :sweat:

1 Like

They gave me a shot, no help. Lidocaine patches arenā€™t doing much either. I twanked it bad. This isnā€™t going away for a while. Iā€™mā€¦sad. Itā€™s just so sadā€¦wahhhhhh!

1 Like

Seems to be something of a trend right now with injuries, Iā€™ve torn muscles in my back many times so i really feel your pain dear, I do hope it calms down soon :disappointed::+1:

1 Like

Thanks Pugs. Old age, baby - old age. Not fair, parts are wearing out.

1 Like

@grubby i am actually waiting on my nicotine river order so i could make 900ml of a gravel pit remix for a few friends b4 they head up to alaska for a few months , then i might go to the hospital ive been cramping up a lot lately on the right side of my body below my ribs it comes and goes and im starting to think it may be more than just maybe being dehydrated or stressed while i wait im watching hotel Transylvania with my baby girl

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking maybe we should start a ā€˜Whatā€™s your ailmentsā€™ thread lolā€¦:confused:

5 Likes

Having a beer, waiting for my Uber ride to Bridgestone Arena
for the watch party.

First ever Stanley Cup for my Predators!

Yea, Nashville has a hockey team.

And our Captain is married to Carrie Underwood, so we got that going for us.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t know they made cowboys boots into ice skates? Lol. Do the players show up with lassos? :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:. J/k

can you say fentanyl? I have that muscle that has tears in it as well as the rest of my shoulder all fupped uck. Doctor keeps suggesting shoulder replacement I keep dodging the conversation. Not interested in more surgery until I canā€™t friggin move it or it has the possibility of killing me

1 Like

As for what Iā€™m doing Iā€™m talking the wife into letting me get a new tank payday and have been to the grocers the vets and almost stopped to get some free fruit but there were too many people around.

Note: Iā€™m lying about the last part was just being funny. lmao

I was thinking more like hip waders for all the BS in Nashville. :smile:

Just mowed the lawn, and now for lunch.
I canā€™t stand all this excitement.

1 Like

I just went back to the urgent care. They gave me muscle relaxers and pain killers. It just would not stop hurting, I actually sprained the damn thing.

You should do it. I have a list. In fact, you are so funny it would probably hurt me to read it right now.

1 Like

X-files playing in the background as I try the new coiling suggestion from @Ninatoad for my obs engine.

4 Likes