What are you doing?

Mouth-Breathing…

2 Likes

WTF is that? A werewolf puppy?

I hope you feel better soon. Dealing with pain is…well a pain in the ass is what it is.

1 Like

very cool logo

Dog has diarrhea and took a dump in the laundry room. Made the boy clean it up and he started a discussion on how much it would take for me to clean it up bare handed.

That there is some quality father/son time.

4 Likes

This one is a pain in the neck. (but yes, pain in the ass grrrr…) And everyone, thank you for the sympathy cards. The muscle relaxer helped. I’m not foaming at the mouth in pain this morning. (Thank the God’s and a pharmaceutical chemist)

3 Likes

It’s because of my alergies

1 Like

Boy do I resemble that remark. between old age and male arrogance I’ve got a shoulder and a knee that are pure trash. I do understand. If the shoulder keeps bothering you consider one of these they are a godsend. you just fill it with ice and water plug it in wrap the affected body part turn it on and instant ice pack. you can use it on and off all day if needed

1 Like

Thank you very much, that thing looks cool!

My sister fell off a ladder in her 30’s and hurt her neck and back at the same time. She’s in her 50’s now and swears by steamy heat on the neck and ice in the lumbar region. This thing was so bad yesterday I finally gave up, screamed uncle and submitted to the use of muscle relaxers.

I don’t like drugs, I don’t trust drugs like anti-depressants and narcotics at all. They are messing with brain chemicals - but everything is made for a reason. There’s times when pharmaceutical silver bullets are totally needed and in those cases yeah ok I’ll take them.

My husband is a UPS driver and as those guys age they collect multiple injuries over a 30 year career. (or pull every muscle in their bodies at some point) He has had to work in that kind of pain and he kept telling me to stretch it out but I wouldn’t listen to him. I told him the muscle was torn and stretching was re-injuring it. My sister kept telling me I had to use a muscle relaxer or I was going to seize up.

They were both right but I’m such a Nazi about not doing either (and believing I’m right of course)…

The thing that sucks - this isn’t gonna get easier because I’m not getting younger. Wahhhhh!

1 Like

as long as you stay off the muscle relaxers you can even stash a beer or two in it.

My sister also told me to wash it down with a beer. Great minds… uhhhhh no. I can’t do that. Nope, not gonna do it.

I dug a hole…

4 Likes

Ive filled it back in and dug a new hole 3 inches to the left of the old one

This is getting interesting…

4 Likes

why didn’t you just grab the first hole by the lip and drag it over three inches

2 Likes

I’ll try that next time, trouble is, it had already filled with air… :thinking:

You did indeed. But I would call it more of a trap. (So guess whose falling in next lol)

1 Like

I get it, air can be a hard thing to move more often than not when us men attempt to move it it is in the form of wind and we break it. :nose:

1 Like

NO NO NO whose on third

Look, it’s the Hindenburg!

Oh bother run for your lives that one didn’t end well