What are You listening to? 2024

“That fucking white peoples’ TV show” :rofl:

Thank you, Robert, this really made my heart happy. Did you see the one where a young, black couple hear Janis Joplin for the first time? I don’t want to post it if everyone’s seen it already.

3 Likes

I’ll have to look that one up :grin:

3 Likes

I’ll see if I can find the one I saw. There was more than one video of people listening to Janis for the first time, no surprise.

Doh, I found it. Now I want to check out the others. Anyways, here it is.

6 Likes

I just had to post one more because this girl is so cute and over the moon with Janis. To think they just discovered her now it’s like they found a pot of gold. Precious reaction.

6 Likes

Try to imagine this team-up album: Joplin / Hendrix

:exploding_head:
(I’m not sure what else they could have created AI for)

2 Likes

With John Bonham (or obviously Neil).

2 Likes

Just to fit the era, I’d say Bonham and John Entwistle :exploding_head:

3 Likes

1 Like

Which reminds me to look for some reactions on Hendrix… “'scuse me while I kiss the sky.”…

1 Like

I get these people. This is still me 40+ years later :laughing:

4 Likes

This. Is. Hilarious.

3 Likes

Red Rocks is a perfect place to see John Fogerty (or any other musician). The last person I saw there was Joe Bonamassa.

3 Likes

Agree completely. Same with watching some of the vocal coaches react to classic rock artists for the first time. Some of the reactions to live Deep Purple’s Child in Time or Pink Floyd’s Pulse concert of Comfortably Numb are entertaining.

2 Likes

Haven’t heard the boys in awhile…

6 Likes

That time when Boston transformed into a 80s hair band :sunglasses:

1 Like

A little Willie and White Widow while I lay on the couch…

What a nice pairing :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Ive been listening to the oceans by hillsongs united.

1 Like

This 2018 remix of Pink Floyd - Animals (1977) is like listening to it for the first time (especially in .flac or 320 mp3)

5 Likes
3 Likes

these guys are going places, its heavy