What Are You Listening To? (Part V) 2021

Are you streaming? Polishing an old CD so it’ll read again? Breaking out the stacks of wax? Flipping open the old cassette case? Hitting the track button on the 8-track? Or changing out a reel that you haven’t listened to in 30 years?

Whatever the case, music is universal!
(And some more timeless than other lol) :wink:

What audio is stimulating your senses?!

11 Likes

:heart: :fireworks: :sparkler: :fireworks: :fireworks: :firecracker: bolstering up for 2021… fell asleep to this on an late night flight headed back home after new years… “for now, I’m just a mountain” :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Anything rebellious atm, you know, with a lot of screaming going on to counter the total apathy that’s going round.

Anything that says Fuck the System!

Oh God, I almost forgot about this

9 Likes

WTF is going on with that hair? Seriously? Hope the song title is an omen of things to come in 2021 :heart_eyes: :pray:

6 Likes
11 Likes

Still brilliant today!

8 Likes
6 Likes

“Give us all you hard earned dollars, babe”

4 Likes

Norwegian! I’ve gotten into Scandinavian crime series on Netflix, they make some pretty good stuff :+1:
If you don’t mind subtitles. I’m starting to get the hang of the language, fascinating.

3 Likes
7 Likes

I’ve always loved subtitles :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I actually have a hard time finishing any movies without them now, lol… so strange.

Been finding out Scandinavia rocks out quite a few things awfully well. I don’t think a lot of people realize how many incredible movies come from over there… Wonderfully unique.

I’ve gotten enamored with their metal scene(s)… So much so it actually got me listening to an Adele song :heart_eyes: :wink: :shushing_face:

6 Likes

LEO for the win !!!

5 Likes

That’s a first for me too :laughing:

5 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes
5 Likes

8 Likes

Whoaa ~something from the Stax -o -Wax, yall’s 8-Track collection at the bottom of the boxes in the garage. Take a moment and think…“would these guys get a recording contract in 2021?” “…pretty enough for tha TeeVee?” Real talent nowadays beats it’s head against the walls of Austin and Nashville and …well lotsa places. Support Local Music because shit like this still happens …if’n you can find it. These peckerwoods got true Soul, and the video editor was a genius~!

So grampas and gammys inhale some of that Legal and Imma takin’ you back to when shit was real …and your medicine was illegal. This hits like a two flavor Vape you just can’t put down… pure. Hey!?! You kids!? Get off my lawn! I’m keepin’ this Frisbee®!

14 Likes

As an old guy who enjoys live classic rock videos, I find myself on Youtube on a regular basis. Love some of the “Ringo Starr and the All Star Band” selections, but I bounce all over the place enjoying a variety of live performances. There can be something magic about live performances.

One of my favorites is Traffic - Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys - Live 72 (Full Song) - YouTube

9 Likes

Well said! It’s out there and you can find it. All band have gigs listed somewhere on the internet. There is a local club I go to for a lot of concerts. You get to know the regulars after awhile. There’s these two guys I thought lived in my area. It turns out they drive in from Louisiana, five hours drive from the club! You can most likely find something much closer to you if you look around.

6 Likes