What are you vaping on today?

Sigelei 100w Rose my version of Lucky Shot (ONE SHOT ONE KILL) LOL AND Sigelei Vr2 50w Kayfun v4 with Blew it up.

Istick with a nautilus tank and a IGO-W7. Hope to get a Sigelei 150w when i can. Donā€™t know if i need that much watts but its better to have them just in case lol :grinning:

Cloupor T8 150w and the Billow in dual coil mode wide open o yeah!!! I think my next buy will be the SX mini and maybe a Goblin. I really want the SX mini :heart_eyes: lol

1 Like

Still vaping on my Colibri + Nectar. Didnā€™t buy anything else because Iā€™m very picky and everything I like costs a lot, hehe.
But I will get a XVOStick by Chels in a month!

1 Like

Today Iā€™m vaping on my FUHATTAN with PLUME VEIL deck and bottom cap with PLUME VEIL1.5 top cap and Delrin piece with Plume veil Drip tip with a 26g core 32g wrapped Clapton dual coil setup @.33ohms with some Banana Custard

Hmmm tasty!!!

1 Like

Reviews are mixed on what seem to be minor quality issues, also no spring loaded 510?
Looks good at the price, personally, if I go this route Iā€™ll wait for 3 weeks for the updated version(lol, idk this, but as fast as things changeā€¦)

Today, Iā€™m vaping my Sigelei 100+, alternating Atlantis and subtank mini while tryin my newly created juicesā€¦

Yeah SX MINI M looks sick! Prolly my next device. Also considering Hana 40d and Vapor Flask. But the MINI has a huge lead right nowā€¦ wish it was truly temperature control rather than a board temp monitor(right? Or am I wrong about that?)

Yes, SX mini M class is temp. controlled device, itā€™s already confirmed by many reviews.
I want to have a quonk box based on that SX350j board.

1 Like

Today Iā€™m vaping with my Plume Veil and my Plume Veil 1.5.

I actually managed to get the Delrin piece out last night so I have both setup.

Stainless steel PV has a twisted 28g 5wrap 2mm rod dual coil setup at .36ohms with Peach Pie and Custard.

Black PV1.5 has a 28g core 32g wrap dual coil 5wrap 2mm Clapton setup at .39ohms with Banana Custard.

IPV3 with Kanger Subtank Mini- Vaping ā€œMilk of the Poppyā€ from Vapetasia!!! It is a strawberries and creamā€¦ I am looking for a clone if anyone has one close?

I released my Cereal Port today!

Got some of my SzydÅ‚Ć³w in my Goliath. Iā€™m loving the smoke and prunes from Inawera!

SWEET! This will be my next mod purchase with the battery extension tube to ā€˜doubleā€™ the 18650 power. Saw some preliminary reviews that stated it was a board temp control, but alas they were wrong. Seems this device does EVERYTHING! Does anything, currently beat it?

Iā€™m vaping my revised Coconut Cream Pie. Itā€™s very very delish.

Coconut Cream Pie Gmix

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 2
Coconut (INAWERA) 5
Coconut Candy (TPA) 2
Coconut Extra (TPA) 1
Cream Fresh (FA) 1
Graham Cracker (TPA) 2
Meringue (FA) 1
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4
Vienna Cream (FA) 2

Flavor total: 20%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Been using Istick 30,50,100W with I Sub G and my Crown tanks. Got a Koopor mini coming from gearbest should be here Sat or Mon.

And This
Peach Tree : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/278867/Peach+Tree

1% Bavarian Cream (FW)
2% Cake Batter (CAP)
2% Juicy Peach (TPA)
2% Peach (FW)
2% Peach (INAWERA)
1% Sweet Cream (TPA)
1% Vanilla Cupcake (FW)
1% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)
1% Whipped Cream (FW)
2% White Peach (FA)
2% Yellow Peach (CAP)

Flavor total: 17%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/2byj

1 Like

I tried a new flavor Melon candy. It is really really great!

2 Likes

When I have flavor combos like this, I make a base flavor for use as a single flavor in mixes. After a couple weeks this will bond into one excellent mixer. It reduces mix and steep time. Just a thought.

Creamy Cake Base
Bavarian Cream (FW) 12.5%
Sweet Cream (TPA) 12.5%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 12.5%
Whipped Cream (FW) 12.5%
Cake Batter (CAP) 25%
Vanilla Cupcake (FW) 25%

1 Like

Hey @adamlevineā€¦what brand is the Melon candy flavoring? I have been curious as to what kind of melon it is exactly :confused: I wasnā€™t sure if it is good or not and you are the first person I have seen to mention a melon flavor

When I punch this into the calc. it says my numbers of pg/vg are wrong. Iā€™ve never done a base before so not sure what Iā€™m doing.