What are you watching? (2020/2021)

What’s the difference between regular and premium?

2 Likes

I was hoping you could tell us :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

I would never pay for what I can get for free and I wouldn’t ask if I knew

4 Likes

was just jokin around mate

3 Likes

Advertisements. No ads for the premium.

1 Like

Oooh ok. Well if you’re bothered by ads, there’s another thread about that from @SessionDrummer :slight_smile:
Ad blocking

2 Likes
5 Likes

I’d love to like that @anon28032772. I will in 46m.

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 46 minutes before trying again.

3 Likes

If you have Roku, they just came out with a bunch of not normally Free viewing options (For 30 Days)

For example…
30-day free viewing (visit the Home Together – Special Offers row in The Roku Channel on your Roku device or on the web to redeem your extended free trials):*

• SHOWTIME
  • EPIX
  • Noggin (30-day trial available starting 4/1/20)
  • Lifetime Movie Club
  • History Vault
  • Smithsonian
  • Hallmark
  • A&E Crime Central
  • AcornTV
  • UMC
  • UP Faith & Family
  • FitFusion
  • GaiamTV
  • Screambox
  • Hopster
  • Shout! Factory
  • Baeble Music
  • MHz Choice
  • ZooMoo
  • Grokker
  • Hi-Yah!
  • Fandor

Unlocked channels, offers, and extended free trials (We’ll update this list periodically)

• CBS All-Access is offering an 30-day extended free trial
  • FOX NOW has unlocked all past seasons of The Masked Singer
  • Fox News is unlocking their live feed for all Roku customers
  • WWE has unlocked a large portion of their on-demand library, including recent episodes of Monday Night Raw, Friday Night Smackdown, and more
  • NBA League Pass is free through April 22; simply create an account on your Roku device to gain access
  • Frozen II is now available on Disney+, three months ahead of the initial release date
  • A stacked lineup of movies are skipping traditional releases and coming straight to your Roku devices. Check out our list of 15 new movie releases coming straight to streaming.
  • WWE has unlocked a large portion of their on-demand library, including recent episodes of Monday Night Raw, Friday Night Smackdown, and more
  • NBA League Pass is free through April 22; simply create an account on your Roku device to gain access

And more…

6 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I love watching these animal lovers at work and am totally in shock from how some people treat other living beings.

If you don’t like something, talk, walk away, find a positive solution to improve the situation. Violence is never the answer and certainly not to those (human or animal) that can’t fend for themselves.

3 Likes

My 2nd home

2 Likes

Repost. Watched the series end finale of Schitt’s Creek last night, and man, what a great show. Back to work, so won’t be able to binge the entire show, but it’s a good one.

ttps://www.instagram.com/schittscreek/44

7 Likes

A Virus and Pandemic theme + Monster movie. free right now. :smirk:

3 Likes

6 Likes

v1.dDs1NjUyOTE7ajsxODQxMTsxMjAwOzE1MDA7MjAwMA

7 Likes

I need to get back into that one. Saw Season 1 and liked it.

3 Likes

The Search For One Eye Jimmy

The Moguls

Both on Amazon

3 Likes

Mindblowing how far A.I. has come already and where it is going. Another excellent YT Originals series free for all.

4 Likes