What are you watching? (2020/2021)

There are threads for music, movies, etc … so here’s a new one. What are you watching?
Doesn’t have to be vape related, just sharing funny, intersting, whatever videos you think are worth sharing.
Here’s one of a series I’ve been enjoying the last couple days: Mind Field by Vsauce.

For those that don’t know me yet… I’m the odd ball that doesn’t conform :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13 Likes

I’ve always been a sick puppy…lol.

9 Likes

OMG @MysticRose you triggered me now !!!

My wife watches that, and has now grown addicted ?? !!! Ummmm …

Goad bless Dr. (I don’t know her name) because she’s doing God’s work for sure, and some of her patients were blessed to have found her, but …

Ummm, not my kind of show. Not hating, just not watching LOL.

11 Likes

Isn’t there a “foot” show too ?? I think my wife is watching that one too. You’re not alone Rose.

6 Likes

There is a “My feet are killing me” and a “Toe Bro” so actually 2. My hubby feels the same way. If I want quiet I just need to flip on a show and he’s gone lickity split :angel:

9 Likes

LOL it’s a wife CONSPIRACY !!!

I knew it…

11 Likes

OMG … my stomach wasn’t ready for that
:nauseated_face:

9 Likes

Currently in binge mode with Breaking Bad reruns.
plus
Last Week Tonight w/ John Oliver (HBO). Truly calls it like he sees it. Love this guy.

5 Likes

Never saw this before.

10 Likes

Amazing to see what goes on in their head… they’re not so different from us as we’d like to think
9 Likes

“The Outsider” on HBO is very good if you’re into Stephen King. Also, just started watching the “Pharmacist” on Netflix.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Oh no…i’m freakin’ quesy as hell right now :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

I ran out of Breaking Bad on Netflix so I decided I’d try Ozark. A few thoughts (that no one cares to hear but I’m saying it anyway)…

• I was interested mostly because of the setting. I love the 'Zarks and take the boat there all the time. I have to say, that’s just not the way it is down there. It’s not backwoods at all. It used to be many years ago, but it’s a regular city now. All the big box stores, restaurants, etc. you see anywhere. Getting to the lake itself does get you away from that, but they make it look like it’s all crime and uneducated inbreds. Poo. And it’s filmed in Atlanta so double poo.

• I understand that a strip club is high cash volume and suited for money laundering, but there’s too much nakedidity. It doesn’t need it. I am a healthy male, and one of my life’s missions is to see every female breast even grown, but the show doesn’t need it. Wish they’d cut back.

• I wasn’t sold on Jason Bateman and I’m still not. He is a good accountant but he doesn’t really sell it for me.

• I didn’t know it was still in production and I’m pissed that I have to wait for a new season. I like watching at my leisure, not being stuck to a schedule. I watched BB finally in 2019 so it was long over before I got it.

• It started slow and very predictable but it’s gotten better.

Anyone else watching it?

7 Likes

@anon70102222 Been there, done that, watched it. LOVED the show. Very smart, sharp, and witty. Lot’s that goes on, including sub-plots. Very smart show.

As far as Jason, I had no reluctance at the beginning, and by the time mid show hit, he didn’t seem out of place.

2 Likes

Just finished watching the three-part docu/drama “Washington” made by the History channel. Very entertaining and educational. If only that level of honor still existed…

6 Likes

Waiting impatiently for Thursday so I can watch Altered Carbon season 2. I got my kid and (although he’d probably hate to admit it, BF) hooked on Supernatural so we watch that as a family. I stopped watching somewhere in season 11 I think so maybe I’ll get to see some new stuff soon. We’re on season 8 I think. Also got my daughter into iZombie so we’re into season 2 of that. Locke and Key has been pretty good. Looking forward to new seasons of Dark and Umbrella Academy. Current guilty pleasures are Harmonquest, the Great British Bake Off, and Arrested Development.

5 Likes

OUTSTANDING SciFi series @jojo.

6 Likes

Seems timely and perhaps I can pick up some safety tips!.. Andromeda Strain (1971)

7 Likes

Better Call Saul --------- The show’s fifth season is scheduled to premiere on February 23, 2020.

9 Likes