What are you watching? 2022/23

Lets not forget James Mason as the voice of God.

4 Likes

How can we forget that?

4 Likes

I have him as God and Sean Connery as Noah.

4 Likes

Ah odd notte:

5 Likes

The Young Pope is... Chilling - YouTube Well needs to be simpler.

3 Likes

Season 4 Part 2

3 Likes
6 Likes

https://youtu.be/O-nvNAcvUPE

I recently bought this guys book, but heā€™s really interesting

3 Likes

Well the title made me ponder movies with mad themes.

Velocopastor and Tammy and the T-Rex came to mind.

3 Likes

Watched the first three episodes last night. Was not aware of all the background activity just trying to get the movie made. The Puzo/Coppola characters are great as is all the rest of the cast. Very much enjoyed it and looking forward to the rest.

4 Likes

Have this waiting on my list already. Glad to hear itā€™s worth the watch. Thanks :+1:

4 Likes

It can be a bit hurried at times and I have no idea how true to life it is, but itā€™s entertaining. Iā€™ve certainly wasted a helluva lot more time watching other stuff (looking at you, Lost!)

3 Likes

:joy: same here. I usually have ā€œwell, Iā€™m never getting that time backā€ after some of the shows and movies I try.

4 Likes

Well, after watching 2000 Mules, it was rather eye opening. Confirmed what a lot of what many of us already knew.

A good watch, if you want to learn more. All of the sold out theater dates have come and gone, and the streaming event was over capacity, and now done. Now, you can get the book, or order the DVD if you want.

I didnā€™t grab any images from the stream, but the Q and A with Dinish afterwards, was on point.

2 Likes

My wife started watching this series. Dubbed, and semi-predictable, but once youā€™re past that, itā€™s not half bad.

1 Like

As itā€™s that time of year when I update my ring tattoo, Iā€™ve racked up a list of movies for when itā€™s healing. The first has to be Krull.

2 Likes

Tomorrow will be the start of a few months of apocalypse films, so better start with a good one.

5 Likes

I just rewatched Cyborg and I prefer Cyborg 2. Being stuck forever with a naked 20 year-old Angelina Jolie does not influence things.

2 Likes

Well, I just finished season 4 of Ozark and Iā€™m mad lol The ending is totally disappointing!

4 Likes

I had to watch this for old timesā€™ sakeā€¦ :scream:

I was pleasantly surprised to hear Ghostā€™s song during the ending credits. 80ā€™s style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtkaUZvMaG8

7 Likes