What are you watching? 2022/23

Just finished ‘The Mountain Between Us’.
Been on the radar for quite a while but didn’t catch my interest. What a mistake that was.
It’s an excellent movie!

5 Likes

Looks really good, going on my watch list along with Prey.

3 Likes

Shit, I forgot about your bottles.
Next weekend for sure

3 Likes

As did I, lol. Been running north and back so much i have forgotten about a lot of things.

EDIT: I had never even heard about Prey, REALLY looking forward to watching this. Its downloading, i mean, being shipped right now.

3 Likes

Hulu, Predator anyone ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaFHu5I2YTY

8 Likes

Watched it a couple days ago.
Was better the second time I watched it.
Caught some things I missed.

5 Likes

On Disney+ here so might watch it on the weekend… Looks interesting.

3 Likes

Quite enjoyable, one of the better Predator movies.

4 Likes

Your disc got there quick !

4 Likes

Fantastic movie that did not drag in the slightest.

3 Likes

Tell me about it. I had to leave the room a couple of times when they were pushing through those narrow tunnels…fear of drowning. Did I understand it right that it took 5 or 7 hrs to dive the entire length of the tunnel system?

3 Likes

yeah each survivor took 7 hours to get from one end to another. The fact that none of those kids was lost was a miracle.

3 Likes

So, wait a minute. The divers had to swim for about 5-7 hours themselves to reach them and then another 7 hours to get the child out? Either way, you are right, a miracle! Isn’t this considered the most heroic and challenging rescue in recorded history? I can’t even…

ETA: during the movie when they showed the map with the timeline, I don’t think I believed my eyes.

3 Likes

I know some one who like it!

10 Likes
6 Likes

Just finished the first couple of episodes of Black Bird.

I’m finding it wonderfully fascinating and creepy. For me, this is a very well done mini-series.

6 Likes

On episode 4 myself. Absolutely agree with you. It is well done.

5 Likes

@Cary1 that was a GOOD series.

5 Likes

Apologies if this show was already recommended. This one is great. You can never go wrong with Jeff Bridges and John Lithgow.

7 Likes

Just watched Season 1, episodes 1 and 2. I like that it’s a little different than the normal Superhero movies.

9 Likes