What are you watching? 2022/23

Yeah, I think that’s the one my brother talks about… Said it’s really good and a bit funny

4 Likes

I liked John Lithgow in “Miss Sloane”

6 Likes

Oh yes another good one. He has done so many good roles, my favorite is the Dexter series.

4 Likes

Be ready for some weirdness too :laughing: good show for sure.

5 Likes

@MisterSinner and @Pastorfuzz Gotta say, John Lithgow is an incredible actor. He nails his character in comedies, in dramas and in completely creepy roles. His versatility is outstanding. And…he writes children’s books and plays music. A very talented guy.

7 Likes

Yep, watched all three seasons and it’s not bad at all, a bit out there at times but quite entertaining…

6 Likes

Im re-watching it all for the fifty millionth time. It certainly isnt for everyone but i absolutely love the show.

4 Likes

And is season 3 episode 6 your favourite one perchance @Ken_O_Where ??
:smiling_imp:

4 Likes
5 Likes

I just finished the series tonight :+1:

4 Likes

I admit I only watched half way through but if he’s going in the direction I think he’s going then I agree with his assertion. I’ve read books on “renewable” energy and anyone who is interested in the topic would know that our top 5 forms of renewable energy that are being promoted are simply not powerful enough. He’s not alone in thinking that we need to lift the poor out of poverty in order to fight this environmental battle. He’s making some good points and I personally wish we had access to Tesla’s lost papers on zero point energy. Here’s some interesting reads on the environmental subject.

5 Likes

I just watched a Tear in the Sky. Certainly worth the $3.99 rental I paid Prime. The image they captured of a possible wormhole was alone worth the few bucks and explains the meaning of the title.

6 Likes

Grabbing that now, ive seen her two other productions and they werent bad.

ET Contact: They Are Here 2017
and
Superhuman: The Invisible Made Visible 2020

4 Likes

I haven’t seen those others. I’ll have to check them out, thx.

3 Likes

Just watched the entire Terminal List season 1 on Prime. Not bad at all.

7 Likes

Just watched the final episode of Better call Saul. Not quite what I expected but they’ve cleaned it up nicely in the end. There were so many questions about what happened to the characters like Kim and Nacho.

5 Likes

Watch the movie “Nobody” now that you finished

5 Likes

Ahh, cool, i didnt know it had finished. Ill start it over as soon as im done with The Boys, again.

@Pastorfuzz I forgot all about downloading that movie, reckon ill wait until im done with Saul then.

3 Likes

*streaming

5 Likes

Yes, thats what i meant. :wink:

4 Likes