What are you watching? 2022/23

3 Likes
4 Likes

Very fascinating documentary, throughly enjoyed it :trophy:

4 Likes

Hancock is great,another fellow as wellā€¦ looks like Kenny Rogerā€™s cousin

3 Likes
3 Likes

Iā€™ve never heard of this show before today. Season 2 mustā€™ve just came out because it was highlighted on my HBO max app. I liked season one (Binged it :grin:). Itā€™s got some weird moments and itā€™s pretty funny at times.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: For those who want to talk ! (Politics)

Well, been away for a while.

For Samhain (Halloween) I watched Terrifier 2 and the new Hellraiser (I think itā€™s Hellraiser 11 now).

Terrifier 2 was a great movie at baiting people to expect sequel tropes: It set them all up and then never paid off in favour of the ā€˜evil just happensā€™ theme of the original. Many critics fell into this trap.

So, if you are used to darker movies, and have a strong stomach, welcome Art into your world.

As I am festive today, Iā€™ll watch the Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special tonight.

7 Likes

Good to see you back. :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks. How are things with you?

Did I miss anything?

3 Likes

Hmmm

2 Likes
1 Like

Well, this seems like the usual windfarm arguments: They must be banned as they kill a few thousand birds in the UK each year.

Those who use this claim hope none will ask how many birds are tortured and killed by cats each year in the UK - 2.2 million.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still on the right side of the grass. So thatā€™s a somewhat good thing :sunglasses:

Youā€™ve missed the great database clean-up debacle which started somewhere around September in earnest. Luckily it was stopped dead in tracks ~1 day ago.

Go to your flavor stash and search ā€˜invalidā€™. Youā€™ve got 2. The first ā€˜02 invalidā€™ being Cap Cereal 27. Apart from those 2, there could have been renaming and merging. Read the ā€˜New database error discussion threadā€™.

3 Likes

Oh joy.

Nothing like coming back from a break and instantly having paperwork to deal with.

5 Likes

As it is December, itā€™s time to revisit old favourites:

6 Likes

A nice seasonal documentary while digesting dinnertime munch.

7 Likes

I love that woman :star_struck:

4 Likes

Iā€™m probably getting senile but Iā€™m really enjoying this.
Itā€™s been a long time

5 Likes

Philomena is Dianeā€™s greatest persona. Her on the Monkey Cage trying to prove her cat was abducted by aliens was glorious.

6 Likes