What are you watching? 2022/23

@SquirrelSmash!!! Glad to see you post bro!! Seems like you’ve been gone a mimute. Hope all is well!!! :muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

All is well and all shall be well.

I decided to have a break after many pro-gun rants after a school shooting. After that, I was bogged-down with teaching and course designing

Now back, as it is my Hygge season of drink and art.

3 Likes

Wonderful!! Glad you have made your return!! :pray::blush:

4 Likes

Just finished season two of “Line of Duty” and am into season three. I think this series has hooked me. Lots of twists and turns.

3 Likes

This was an excellent series and each one had me hooked.
This is one that we genuinely binge watched.

4 Likes

Watching a bit of Father Ted while ensuring that my lovelies have cloud access to all the episodes.

5 Likes

Last night was another classic:

I think watching something pure evil and satanic will suffice for tonight:

5 Likes
5 Likes

You reminded me to watch this before the year’s out.

With Capaldi in a major role, well that’s enough to grab my attention:

3 Likes

Getting copies of countess 80s cartoons together and I seem to have started a Count Duckula marathon.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I might check this one out. What are your impressions from what you’ve seen?

2 Likes

@Cary1 I didn’t realize it when we first started watching the Series, but there are four different Seasons, and each one, is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT cast/situation.

Season 3, was GREAT, then we tried another and didn’t like it much.

BE ADVISED, on Amazon the actual Season 3, was listed as Season 1.

The one where the staff in the Mansion hit the lottery, is the one we loved.

3 Likes

Currently putting together a British comedy pack before I ponder which movie to watch and accompanying nightcap.

4 Likes

Settling down to my favourite modern Christian allegory - Paul Verhoeven is still baffled by people who don’t see it.

Obviously, it’s Robocop:

5 Likes

Robocop is always a good watch

6 Likes

Giving this another watch now that the 3rd (final) season is under way

3 Likes

Hey guys, not sure if you can see the flagged post but you can still view it… Believe it or not it’s happening and you need to prepare to bury your friends, family and children.

2 Likes

I usually listen to documentaries and biographies while doing other work: This one forced me to stop and focus on drinking in the utter madness of Timothy Dexter (I know a fair bit about him, but the presentation is glorious to behold).

4 Likes

A relaxing day, especially after sending out all Christmas boxes, so picking out things to watch based on today’s earworms:

https://youtu.be/jPZVjxWMLpo

Hard to choose just one.

3 Likes