What are you watching? 2022/23

Yes they were brilliant and played their parts with first class execution but my all time favourite horror actor has to be Vincent Price.

7 Likes
4 Likes

CLASSIC @Lucas_James_Holden.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Thank you @SessionDrummer, I think so too. The fact that the story was based on the excellent writings of Edgar Allan Poe just gave the film that old creepy atmosphere that suited Vincent Price so well.

4 Likes

Bloody hell - a blast from the past!

5 Likes

As I listed a Conjuring movie for tonight - I am open to all requests.

After watching the first two, I decided to conduct a full investigation in the Warrens (to update my knowledge of them) and I managed to find absolutely no evidence of any merit regarding any of their cases: Even the infamous Amityville ghost photo was one of a team member. Oddly, they knew, and decided to do all to suppress that detail. Now this is not the view of a dogmatic atheist but, one of an openminded and sceptical wizard.

Sadly, they pass as much mustard as faith-healing con-artists or prosperity gospel felons.

4 Likes

Throughly enjoyed this Horror Masterpiece

4 Likes

Wow @Mark_Turner I am impressed. I’ve not seen that in a while …

Well played Sir, well played…

4 Likes

Deadly vape pens, murder and music festivals.

3 Likes

@Elyixx Welcome to the forum

4 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Elyixx, loved that show.

4 Likes

Welcome @Elyixx!
Lost is great!

4 Likes

This has to be the damn funniest reaction video I’ve ever watched

6 Likes

No, but I’d like to. If you find it would you drop it here, please?

5 Likes

@robrrt1 you got me hooked! Did you see this one with Janis?

5 Likes

Yep, I have to wonder if he knows Ike & Tina Turner did (remade?) this song
Still my all-time favorite has to be his reaction to YYZ (“Wait, you telling me three people is doing that?!”)

6 Likes

That lead me to other young people doing reactions to old music and it’s incredible how much they love it. They’re losing their minds over it and it’s so much fun to watch. Makes you kinda’ feel proud :heart:

7 Likes

Oh, to never know the joy of picking up a Led Zeppelin album (et al) the day it was released :cry:

5 Likes

Also, look up his reaction to Eddie Van Halen’s solo (that guitar gonna need therapy!)

4 Likes