What are you watching? 2022/23

Have you ever submitted music to him or other reactors? There’s probably so much they haven’t heard. Most of them never even heard of our musicians. And when they do, they lose their minds. I love watching it. I heard him say he was born in 1993. Think of all the music up to that point. Dayum, they missed a lot!

4 Likes

Funny y’all are talking about reactions on YT. I spent some time looking for themed vids for a friend, and came across brittreacts on YT. her reaction to Elvis was priceless. She said she got pregnant watching that video :rofl:. I saw a couple more she did on Queen and The Carpenters and they were moving. It was good to see, and made me smile the whole time.

4 Likes

I will. If you have an access it seems it’s available on Tubi. (i don’t know what this actually is since it’s country restricted and it doesn’t open to me). Will post it here when i find another source.

4 Likes

Most of my suggestions would be something obscure :grin: I saw this one from Kel & Rich and suggested that if she loved Mr Blue Sky, they should do that entire side 3 (Concerto For A Rainy Day)

5 Likes

Welcome @Elyixx

3 Likes

I had a few from rainbow and they where gone off. They just tasted like mud. I tossed 4 bottles. Most the rf at rainbows are well past it 2-3 years

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know mate. Oh sh#t, I bought quite a few bottles of the RF Graham Cracker back last year and although it looks okay I haven’t tried it yet. :grimacing:

5 Likes

@Lucas_James_Holden I’ve still got some RFSC GC that’s 6 years old and it still rocks !!

4 Likes

The graham cracker is the only one thats still good. The pancake french toast sugar cookie fruity pebbles sponge cake cinnamon toast i had to dump. Luckily i got most of them for £1.50 so no big loss. I really dont think they stored some of them properly. I got some use out of them. When those hit the 3 year mark past the date they just where not good. I Bet if they where the vg versions they might of held up better. The graham cracker and deep fried C&C where the only ones that lasted. I finally finished up the deep fried C&C last week for a friend.

4 Likes

Sounds like I had a lucky escape then mate.:sweat_smile: I always thought that flavours suspended in PG had a longer shelf life than in VG :thinking:
@SessionDrummer six years and still okay is very good, I’ve got mine in a refrigerator so that should also help a bit.

3 Likes

Im also positive the pg based sc had alcohol in them. Thats why i said the vg might have lasted longer

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer, actually mate I’ve just remembered that the whole reason that I bought it is so that I could mix your S’mores recipe up but I still haven’t gotten around to it :roll_eyes: I’ve bought many flavours with the soul intention of mixing a certain recipe but I forget what it was for or get sidetracked by another tempting recipe that I see. I’m bloody hopeless sometimes.:person_facepalming:

6 Likes

@Lucas_James_Holden Me too! :expressionless:

4 Likes

Hehe, you’re not hopeless @Lucas_James_Holden, you’re just busy. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They do @Lucas_James_Holden. I think Walt from Real Flavors covered that a while back (quite a while). I know when I talked to the chemist at Nude NIC he stated that PG was a far better carrier than VG (and we were talking about NIC obviously), and it had a much superior shelf life and lower nxidation rate.

3 Likes

I found one post from Walt, but it’s not the one I was thinking of, but you get the idea. 12-18 months, but 4 years if refrigerated according to Walt, but I have a lot of RF’s older than that, and many at 6 years-ish, and they’re still good.

3 Likes

They are a blast to watch. I’ve watched a number of their reaction videos. They seem fun and genuine.

4 Likes

I have tubi free on my roku smart tv, so thank you for that.

5 Likes

Her response was precious! I was giggling. How unusual to meet someone with little exposure to anything but classical. And how admirable for a couple to lose a child and step up to the plate to bring happiness and fun to others. Good for them!

4 Likes

Cracks me up, this guy. I’ll have to search the Van Halen solo.

4 Likes