What are you watching? 2022/23

3 Likes

MAD HEIDI is a gory splatter fest and an homage to exploitation cinema. Action horror comedy with 92% Rotten Tomatoes rating.
In a dystopian Switzerland that has fallen under the fascist rule of an evil cheese tyrant, Heidi lives the pure and simple life in the Swiss Alps.
My rating 9/10

7 Likes

4 Likes

https://www.netflix.com/title/81622757

7 Likes

@SessionDrummer Iā€™ve watched everyone one of them! Loved this series and am eagerly awaiting season four!

4 Likes

@TimWV itā€™s not a show/series that I would typically have watched, BUT, you know what they say, ā€œYou donā€™t know, what you donā€™t knowā€.

Just on the first series, and itā€™s been a real surprise, and weā€™re enjoying it. Glad we did. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer I think they did a great job developing the characters particularly ones that arenā€™t as well known, and made the storyline relatable, genuine, and believable.

3 Likes

Thus far, Iā€™m finding it to be shockingly well done.

4 Likes

You can watch season 4 for free. Angelstudios.com I believe has all 4 episodes.

5 Likes

Since Iā€™ve been on medical leave for quite awhile now, Iā€™ve been watching all the Marvel movies in MCU order. Iā€™m up to Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 1. Makes sense to watch them this way.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve started it and will watch a bit more, but so far it is not grabbing me. Maybe I am too impatient.

3 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

Season 3

3 Likes

Finally watched Last Train to Busan. Great Zombie movie!
Even though I had to muddle through subtitles (bah!)

2 Likes

That was not a concert; that was an event. Paula Coleā€™s moments to shine still give me goose bumps

2 Likes

She was on point the entire concert. Hell, they ALL were.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to see Sound of Freedom tonight! Iā€™m told to bring lots of tissues, :rofl:.

1 Like

I canā€™t stop watching this series. Itā€™s crazy the shit that went down in the Golden Era of Wrestling.

2 Likes

Documentaries. Good ones.

3 Likes