What are you watching? 2022/23

I started watching that a couple weeks ago.
Made it to the 5th episode.
Going to have to get back into it

2 Likes
4 Likes

I’ve watched that and thought it was very good. I think there was two seasons? Different cases?
Based off true life murders.
Martin Clunes is such a good actor and is able to pull his portrayal off brilliantly. A little different to Doc Martin.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Finally getting around to watching Prime Video: The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power - Season 1

First episode is pretty good, seems to be a high quality production.

4 Likes
4 Likes

@Bad_Influence that was one of the most unique, and best shows we saw, ALL year. Great choice !!!

4 Likes

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this one so… have one more episode to go for season 1. Hope there’s more seasons to come!

4 Likes
4 Likes

The good points greatly outweigh the bad. If you pay no attention to the Tolkien fanbois, you’ll love it.

5 Likes

Haven’t watched it, but now I think I will give it a go. Thanks !!

@Rocky02852 I’m thoroughly enjoying “The Peripheral”, but when I read sci-fi, William Gibson was one of my favorites.

4 Likes

Not a big Stallone fan but I found it hilarious as an aging mobster offering protection to a legal dispensary had me wanting to watch more. :rofl:

7 Likes

Same here. But it’s Taylor Sheridan’s Midas Touch writing that is making this work.

6 Likes

Yes…agree. Co-creator of Yellowstone, is why I gave it a look. I’m on season 5. Beth’s my fav. FANTASTIC series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeD0y0FB3VI

6 Likes

The gold standard IMO. Mayor of Kingstown is excellent as well.
Beth is awesome! She’s vile like J.R. Ewing with b-
…blond hair. :rofl:

5 Likes

Going to start it tonite

2 Likes

Watched it in 2 sittings. Quite enjoyable. Reminded me of the Hardy Boy Mystery’s only more goolish.

4 Likes

The name sounds familiar. But i don’t think it was HBO series.

3 Likes

Pilot Institute’s Part 107 training course.

4 Likes

That was absolutely amazing… end he’s a kid… If he keeps on like that… good grief!
RIP Taylor

2 Likes